Hey! Hi! Helloooo! If you care here’s 10 random facts about me. If I tagged you in the photo is your turn to tell us about you!
1. I hate cheese but love pizza. 🤷🏻♀️
2. Not a fan of peanut butter but I love the Jiff Whips Chocolate Peanut Butter! So sad that I can’t find it around here anymore! Yes I know I’m un-American for numbers 1&2.
3. I have the mouth of a sailor. I’m pretty sure if we were to have kids their first word would be f*ck! 😬🙈
4. I used to hate yoga but now I actually enjoy it. It’s a nice challenge and I love seeing myself progress with it.
5. I have one tattoo on my ankle in memory of my dad. I want more tattoos but just won’t put anything on my body. It has to be meaningful and something I know I won’t regret. I know the placements I want them on my body just need to figure out what I want.
6. I’m a super Indecisive person and can’t make decisions to save my life. Currently trying to pick paint colors for our new house and let’s just say it’s quite the process. Who knew there so many different shades of one color!! 🤦🏻♀️
7. I played softball up until middle school where I started playing volleyball year round. I played volleyball all through college and even coached a few years after. Despite being short I was I setter the majority of my volleyball career.
8. Burgers, avocado, guacamole, oatmeal and eggs are some of the foods I never ate before competing. They were foods “I thought I didn’t like” 🙄 Now I love all of them and was definitely missing out on some good shit. 😜
9. My husband and I moved to Las Vegas September of 2017 and haven’t regretted it once! We moved from Pennsylvania to get away from the cold, the snow, the rain and all the grey days! Now we get over 300 days of sun and it makes us so happy!🙃
10. I’ve never smoked a cigarette before. Not even one puff. I find them disgusting and they automatically make you unattractive to me! 🤷🏻♀️
I would love to know more about you all! Come say hi and tell me something interesting about you!
I love a good upper body pump! Workout this morning felt amazing! Such a great way to start the day to get the endorphins going first thing in the morning before anything else. .
When does everyone else train Do you like to start off your day with a killer workout or would you rather wait til later in the day to crush your workout .
P.S. thank you @confessionsofameathead for my new leggings! 😊
Monday’s are check in days for me so I did my usual, woke up took my photos then hopped on the scale to see the number move up from last week yet again. I might have allowed myself a little pity party and then quickly got over it and told myself to knock that shit off. Before I stepped on that scale I felt great and was happy with how I looked so why am I going to let a stupid number on the scale take that away from me Am I really going to let the number on the scale dictate my mood for the day HELL NO!
So, what did I do Threw on a crop top, went to the gym, crushed my glutes and didn’t think twice about it. 💁🏻♀️
We all have those moments and that’s okay. We are all human. What’s important is that we don’t let it bring us down and make us lose sight of our goals. Don’t let the mental demons win. Stay strong and believe in yourself! And definitely DON’T let the scale dictate your life!
Hmm...maybe I should go blue again next time I’m on stage! 🤔
What do you’ll think Try a brighter sapphire blue next time Or something else
Despite smashing my finger with a dumbbell, I had an awesome upper body lift this morning! I was able to press the 40’s for a few sets. Just over here trying to get on my teammate @joysheppard_ifbbpro level! She’s a beast pressing the 50’s! 😳 thanks for the constant motivation lady! Keep killing it! 💪🏼
Wishing the happiest of birthdays to my beautiful best friend @bshade18 today!! I hope you have the most amazing day because you deserve nothing less!! Thank you for choosing me to be your friend oh so many years ago! You’re not just my best friend, you’re my sister, my family and I am so grateful to have you in my life. As we always say, no amount of time or distance that’s goes between us will every change our very special bond! It’s the best knowing we can pick up right where we left off every time! I love you so much!! 😘😘😘 #happybirthdaytomybestfriend