Treasured Swirls using all 5 shades from @cndworld fall collection, Treasured Moments ❤️ 1. Start with a clean nail surface by removing any oils and debris with isopropyl alcohol. Apply and cure CND base coat.
2. On a tile or aluminum foil place a drop or 2 of Secret Diary. Using a separate brush paint a curvy line across your nail with some areas wider that others. Cure. *use acetone and a paper towel to clean off your brush.
3. Using B-Day Candle paint a half circle on the side of your free edge. Cure.
4. Place a drop or two of First Love on the palette and fill in the area around your first color. Cure.
5. Use Cap and Gown to create more swirls along the side of the previous shapes. Cure.
6. Fill in the rest of the negative space with Baby Smile. Cure.
7. Seal in your masterpiece with Shellac Xpress 5 Topcoat. Cure and admire! ❤️
#cndpartner #cnd #cndshellac #cndvinylux #cndtreasuredmoments @cndworld @behindthechair_com #behindthechair