@babynsx FIXING BUMPER SAG! Giving step by step
Fulln vid in her bio 🚥🚘⚒🛠🙌 So bumper sag can be caused by 2 things: a) a bent or broken bumper support, or b) a bumper support that needed to be adjusted. For me, mine needed to be replaced as TWO of the pegs were snapped from the previous owner!
1. Remove your hatch interior middle panel, and peel back your side panels
2. Remove the bolts from your filler panel (all 10mm, THANK GOD)
3. Remove bumper (mine was held together by zip ties haha, but its gonna be clips along the top, and one Phillip's head screw on each side near the quarter panel, and clips on the bottom if you still have those
4. Remove and replace, OR adjust your support, by loosening the bolts and retightening WHILE holding the support as high up as you can through the holes. (The holes for the pegs are about twice the size of the pegs themselves, so you have lots of freeplay). Super easy!
5. Put it all back together, and make everything nice and snug :3
If you're viewing you might as well
Follow @missmanual for more badass
Female car enthusiasts🚘
Tune into the Miss Manual Podcast!
Link in the Bio
#shiftinggears #shifting #shiftingpretty #LadyDriven #femalemechanic #femaledriven #jdm #womenempowerment #savethemanuals #savethemanual #banginggears #girlswhowrench #2jzgte #ladymechanic