Last week when we were together in Florida, my friend Kelly said, “you’re a seven aren’t you”.
YASSSS! I screamed, (enthusiastically ;)
If you’re a seven, you’re known. There is no hiding over here!
We’re UP for ANYTHING.
We are YES people.
But then we move on to the NEXT.
We are LOUD.
We SMILE a lot.
We have total FOMO.
Have you taken the Enneagram test!
Yes Drop your number below! 👇🏻
No DO IT. Then put your number below. 👇🏻
Y’all it will validate all your feeling and actions. You will feel understood, seen, heard... you might (read: will) cry when you listen to podcasts about your number- because HOLY COW if they aren’t speaking directly to you about you!
It’s totally weird.
You will also find ways to improve and grow based on your weaknesses (we have plenty). Yes, Sevens are upbeat, positive, and fun, but what comes up, must come down.
Clearly, I’m a fan. Plus all the memes out there are pretty funny when you know your number... Did you see my stories! I’ve got my faves there!
Sevens can be described as:
* Optimistic: The Seven’s focus on what brings joy, happiness and pleasure to life enables them to exude optimism.
* Flexible: As Sevens are attuned to possibilities and like to keep their options open, they will be adaptable in the face of change, setbacks and challenges.
* Future-Oriented: By focusing on what is next, the Seven’s enthusiastic and visionary qualities enable them to both anticipate and create an exciting future.
* Practical: At their best, Sevens combine their ideas with a practical and productive focus that enables them to make things happen.
* Adventurous: As a playful, versatile and spontaneous person, Sevens savour their freedom and like to explore new territories and experiences.
#enneagram #enneagram7 #enneagramtypes #knowyournumber #enthusiast #adventurer #balletfeet #tinydancer #carmelindiana #christkindlmarkt #christmastime🎄