🎶My face above the water
My feet can't touch the ground
Touch the ground, and it feels like
I can see the sands on the horizon everytime (everytime)
You are not around
I'm slowly drifting (drifting away)
Wave after wave
Wave after wave
I'm slowly drifting (drifting away)🎶 -Mr. Probz
Morning views from the end of the world 🌊
Finally figured out how to post this! Very honored, grateful and proud to share. Learn all about me and one of the amazing Hamptons properties I represent in this video.
American Rivers Tour is coming to LTV! Keep up with @chefambie adventures across our amazing country 🎥
In preparation for today’s wintry weather, our crews spent yesterday harvesting more than 100 bins of carrots from our Amagansett field!🥕🥕
And when it comes to farming, finding multiple uses for implements is a big plus when you need to get things done. In this case, we used our plastic mulch lifter to loosen the ground on our carrot beds to make harvesting easier for our hard working farmers! #100CarrotGold #FarmerJack #BalsamBounty
King’s Hawaiian has been a staple in our home for many years ( #ad). My husband who went to school in Hawaii first introduced #KingsHawaiian to the family and we’ve been hooked ever since. It has become an annual tradition to always incorporate their breads and sweet rolls into our holiday dishes.
Before I jet off to Ireland and the UK in three weeks, we all celebrated our #AlohaHoliday with our super moist & delicious French Toast paired with homemade Chestnut Butter.
@KingsHawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Round Bread
4 large eggs
1/2 cup (c) milk
1/2 teaspoon (t) vanilla
1/4 t cinnamon
1/4 t nutmeg
1 tablespoon (T) butter or ghee
2 c roasted, peeled chestnuts
2 T honey
1/3 c water
For Chestnut Butter:
1. Place chestnuts and honey into a food processor or blender; add the water, and blend.
2. You may wish to add more water until you reach a peanut butter-like consistency. Serve alongside French Toast.
3. Jar your extra chestnut butter. Keeps in the fridge for approximately 2 weeks.
For French Toast:
1. Slice bread crosswise so that each slice is about 1-inch thick. Set aside.
2. In a shallow mixing bowl, whisk until well blended the eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
3. Dip (not soak) slices in egg mixture and cook in frying pan or griddle until golden brown on both sides. About 1 minute each side on medium heat.
4. Serve with chestnut butter. Additional options include homemade whipped cream, berries, mint garnish, and your favorite syrup.