It’s like a special super power all babies have 😨 #butwhythough
= JUDY Enjoying her BIBS Dummy in colour #rust
Shop Now in Link in Bio
Hope everyone has had a great weekend!
Stay tuned for some Black Friday deals starting tomorrow!!
| N E W | When we heard prince Harry and Megan were gifted some of the beautiful swaddles from Tilly and Otto WE KNEW we had to stock these beauties - they truly are something special in this magical Lulu breathable Jersey fabric 💗 beautifully handmade in Australia and they come as a set (stretchy swaddle and greta headpiece) these sold out within a few hours over at Tilly and Otto, so if you love them (grab them while you can)
m u s t a r d // l o v e 🧡
A little close up of the details on our Trixie Pinny ✨
This pinny dress is sure to be a staple in your little ones wardrobe throughout all seasons. Either wear on its own, layer with a top underneath or throw a cardigan on top! 💫
Don’t forget we offer free shipping on orders $75+ 🙌🏼
H & A 💕
Bringing back one of my all time favorite pinafores to the @fsoahu Moonlight Market next Saturday (Nov 24th)! Autumnal swirls of dainty flowers get me every time. ✨
Ps. I still haven’t erected our Christmas tree, which has been a true act of will if I’m honest. Definitely this week though. Definitely. 🎄
G❤❤d Day guyss.
tqvm kak yana.. beruntung si suami dapat special surprise dari si isteri..❤.btw happy belated bufday to husbnd kak yana... thank you yang mana telah berurusan dengan kami dari : legacybouquetkulim🐰
*we always accept last minute order.
Eenie, meenie, miney, mo...
@maxomorra_official Onesies from Sweden are on point this season. Foxes, stars, hedgehogs, and raccoons!
Each onesie available on our website.
*Links in bio* We’ve found some great stuff(ers) that your little man will drool (literally) over. And these baby boys can do no wrong in our hearts so somehow the drool just makes him even more scrumptious!
1. “Cate & Levi Handmade Doh Hand Puppet”- Perfect to roll up in your baby bag and have “on hand” when things start to get fussy on your lunch putting or at the grocery store. Instant attention grabber!
2. “Wee Gallery Animal Alphabet Cards”- Not only will these cards introduce him to letters and animals, but the black/white contrast helps their eye development from birth and is about all a newborn can focus on anyhow.
3. “Rollobie Baby Toy”- This weird looking alien toy does it all! It glides, rolls and rattles. He’ll be crawling before you know it in an effort just to keep up with it.
4. “Slumberkins Yeti Snuggler”- A super silky, cuddly creature that your little monster will want take with him everywhere. Beautifully designed and without any removable pieces attached, he is the safest Yeti to snuggle with and even comes with a matching book from some vendors.
5. “Boon Marco Light-Up Bath Toy”- Marco! Polo! Hopefully bath time is the most fun time in your home. If not, this will help! This cute little diver floats, and lights up when in the water and then automatically shuts off when you rescue him out of the tub.
ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR! - Tiny little soul we welcome you 🌏
The perfect little sandwich! On top the 🐇 Beveren 💦 ~ for the sea lovers, cosy in the middle 🐇 Fairy ~ A sweet maroon tie dye. Keeping them all together is 🐇 Magpie the perfect glass of wine 🍷
ALL ONLINE #australianmade #bamboo #swaddles
*Links in bio* Santa is visiting your baby girl for the very first time and will set the stage for years of satisfying her expectations! Here are some fun options that she will love that fat jolly old man for years to come!
1. “Dimpl by Fat Brain Toy Co.”- Your Darling daughter will love this Dimpl colorful toy for all the reasons you love hers.....there’s just so fun to squish! It’ll be the beginning of her bubble wrap popping addiction in a much safer, compact, less mess way with the fully satisfying silicone buttons.
2. “My Photo Book”- Another win for the Manhattan Toy Company is this baby book that can be filled with your own personal photos. She will gooo and gaw over seeing her loved ones inside the pages and learn face and name recognition of all the loved ones who dote all over her.
3. “Loulou Lollipop Llama Silicone Teether”- We think they make the cutest teethers on the market. And they’ve managed to design it with texture in mind with all the right bumps and ridges that will feel soooo good on her aching gums.
4. “Faux Fur Pompom Headband”- A little glam for your little girl. Technically it may be more of a gift for you since it’s the perfect color combo for family pics, and no one will mistake her for a boy 😡. Because that gets old really fast.
5. “Indestructibles: Baby Faces”- While she can’t read yet, books are still important to infants. It introduces them to the concept of reading right out of the womb. And while this book might help teach about basic baby emotions, the best part is it’s non-toxic chewabity and washability.
*Links in bio* Calling all cousins, aunts, uncles, baby-momma BFFs and parental units of baby boys! Someone you know has a little man celebrating their very 1st Christmas and it’s not just Mom’s job to make it a success. Here are our faves for that sweet new bouncing bundle of little dude chaos.
1. “Hape Pepe Rainbow Wood Sound Stacker Toy”- This colorful pup is so dang cute and it’s hard to beat a classic stacking toy. But THIS one has the added bonus of barking every time he smacks his head. Which brings laughter but not a promise your boy won’t try it out on the live pups.
2. “Manhattan Lullaby Squirrel Musical Pull Toy”- Oh the joy of this little Woodland Wonder! He will go nuts over this because who wouldn’t want to continuously yank the squirrel out from its shell It has sound and motion when he pulls the tail which cues the music and entertains your squirrelly guy while he’s in the crib.
3. “Top Bright Soft Crinkle Books”- Mostly your little guy will just pull and tug and chew on these but you may be able to get in a little reading time before bed. It covers all the interesting topics like shapes, animals, fruits, numbers, vehicles and those ever amazing “Visuals”. Maybe save that one for nighttime hypnotizing-to-sleep session.
4. “Busy Baby Activity Chair”- This little chair is perfect for when you need to keep him busy and comfortably immobile while you get your boss lady work done or needing to squeeze in some “Real Housewives” time. He’ll have his own business to tend to in front of him.
5. “Janod ABC Blocks Walking Trolley”- He thinks it’s fun. It helps stabilize him while he learns to walk. What he doesn’t know is that with the built-in cart, you’re secretly training him with the fun “pick up time game” and saving your sanity one block and ball at a time.
*links in bio* New baby girl in the house Or your bff’s house Or perhaps your sister-in-law’s sister-in-law is debuting her darling new daughter over the holidays First, get your flu shot. Second, come bearing gifts! You’ll be the best mom/dad/aunt/uncle/cousin/friend/long-distant relative EVER!
1. “Edushape Halilit Mini Orchestra”- Baby Beethoven(ette) in the house! Such a great little percussion set that fits in her hands and may (or may not) be music to your ears.
2. “SmartNoggin NogginStik Developmental Light-up Rattle”- because a rattle can’t just be a rattle anymore. We’re generating baby geniuses here, people. And this sucker apparently helps your baby learn “visual tracking” which means they’ll be reading “War of the Worlds” sooner than you.
3. “Manhattan Toy Playful Pony Activity Center”- Honestly, it’s a masterful educational adornment pretty enough to make you want to leave it out of the playroom closet. And even if she is a newborn at Christmas, she’ll be reaching for all its bits and bobs sooner than you are due for your next Keratin Treatment.
4. “Baby Push Walker”- This one’s for the more minimalist, mod Baby. So stylish and interactive to help developmental brain connections. And because of its secondary use as a walker, she will be roaming around hands-free in no time!
5. “Kaloo Zigolos Giant Pull Train”- This one’s for all the folks who can appreciate the fun your little one will have on, or off this locomotive...more than their own OCD of keeping the color palette in Roy G. Biv order. It’s capable of looking like a train wreck, but can just as easily look like a colorful display piece when pieced together.