Swipe to see @sammyb35 ‘s 8 week transformation. We were prepping to compete in @icn_wa in the coming weeks but unfortunately due to the Coronavirus outbreak the show was cancelled. I’m super proud of him and the effort he has put in to get into this shape. I know he would have done very well.
We are going to move into an growth phase to try and add to his physique for next time he can compete. .
Thanks for trusting in me and letting me lead the way Sammy, I’m looking forward to putting this physique to the test next time we are able to ❤️💪🏻💯
HOME UPPER BODY WORKOUT with @lense2brian and @matt.reyes_ - swipe right to watch.
Although you might not have access to extremely heavy weight at home, you can use this phase to use lighter weights and connect with muscles better. Try experimenting with different rep ranges, tempos, movements and you will learn quite a lot about your body over this phase. Mechanical tension is a driver for hypertrophy, but metabolic stress is too - never forget that.
1. Flat bench press - 3 sets - reverse pyramid style - 5-9, 8-12, 12-15
2. Dead stop barbell rows (pronated) - 2 sets - reverse pyramid style - 8-12, 12-15 reps
3. High incline barbell press - 2 sets - reverse pyramid style - 8-12, 12-15 reps
4. Neutral grip pull ups - 3 sets - body weight to failure
5. Seated dumbbell laterals - 6X4 sets
6. Seated dumbbell lateral - rest pause set - DROP to dumbbell upright rows - to failure.
7. Overhead dumbbell tricep extensions - 3 sets - reverse pyramid style - 8-12, 12-15, 15-20 reps