Dotty about dots. Local potter Elke Lucas dropped off some new wares at our Peregian Beach store yesterday and restocked your favourites. The ‘MaC Dot’ series (shown) includes vases, bowls and candles. Elke’s candles come in a beautiful range of scents (think ginger & lime, spiced pepper, orange & cinnamon) housed in gorgeous vessels that can be re-used or re-purposed as planters, vases or cups. Elke’s stunning, handcrafted creations look right at home in mid-century modern and coastal interiors and make wonderful gifts, too.
Not just interiors ... What makes Stitcha different
Do you find yourself conciously buying less plastic or purchasing fashion that lasts or carefully select items that look after our land and sea
Then Stitcha is about changing our perceptions to create a world of not just slow fashion. But slow interiors. Thinking consciously to buy quality , longevity and style.
Every Tiny Space we create deserves conscious style.
Organic GOTS Cotton
Small team and UK based independent sources
Handmade in Britain
Designed in Britain
A future to create a product that is safe but recycles our ocean waste.
It is about slow living, coastal living, and conscious living.
A pair of curtains and interiors that you do not need to compromise or feel guilty that they have come from ... Mass produced fabrics
Made solely from polyester
No personality in design
Doesn't lighten your space you've worked so hard to create
See for yourself
The Adventurist Collection
JUST LISTED by the Weir Brothers! 2/6 Thelma Avenue, Biggera Waters
The more you think about it the better it gets
Enviably located for a leisurely lifestyle, this immaculate fully renovated north east facing town home is defined by the open plan design, professionally upgraded interiors and private outdoor area. You will enjoy the peace of its secluded elevated cul de sac setting a short stroll to the Broadwater beaches, parks and the local shopping villages at the Metro Market and Harbourtown. - Air-conditioned social spaces with tiled floors
- Bright and light open plan living, dining and kitchen with large picture windows and an ideal eastern aspect
- Custom kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, brilliant bench space, ample storage, fridge space and pantry
- 2 Double bedrooms both with double wardrobes and excellent leafy outlooks with cooling breezes
- Refreshing fully tiled main bathroom with shower, bathtub and wall mounted vanity
- Secure auto tandem garage with internal access
- Additional car parking space
- Separate laundry
- Extensively remodelled and a fine example of immaculate "brand new" presentation
- North facing lawn, structured gardens and fresh exterior.
- No Body Corporate fees to pay
- Projected Rental Return of $450 per week
- Stroll along the Marine Parade foreshore to Labrador or Runaway Bay dining and cafés, short drive to Harbour town shopping centre and Southport CBD
Ideal for the first home buyer, downsizer or smart investor. Do not hesitate here... Ready for immediate possession! Call the Weir Brothers for your inspection and expect the best.