Things that were reaffirmed after my third hunting experience.
1. I still cant sit still or be quiet
2. There not much room so hold on to you things or secure them(I dropped my phone and had to climb down and get it...right before "primetime")
3. It is very boring, yet peaceful
4. I am way to excitable and am not sure if I can actually shoot a deer. (We had 3 come down in front of us and I couldn't even take the bow to aim)
5. It gets really cold just sitting there dress in layers.
6. I think that even though I annoy him and dont always follow "the rules" he loves me coming out with him🥰
Being in a relationship is not easy they have their ups and downs. There are times that you will fight and have few misunderstandings. Couples have to go through the good times and the bad times for their relationship to grow, We been through it all, trust me. But despite all of it, they will always find a way to make it work and won’t leave each other if both sides are willing to work on their relationship. When we’re having trouble, I just think of the happy times and how much I miss him when he leaves for a few days for work. I think of how he put me first and let me be myself (that’s hard to find these days), most importantly I think of the past, present and future of us together and how much I love this man and it helps me a lot to get away from the negativity and work on us. We miss each other so much! Raffael is back from Switzerland and I’m back from my long week of retreat and we’re home for a few weeks to celebrate my 30th birthday together. We’re truly growing old together. 😂😂 #lovehim #love