VOCÊ SABIA 😨😱
Normalmente os exércitos físicos não são mencionados como uma maneira de tratar da pele, no entanto eles podem fazer toda diferença: o rosto avermelhado após uma corrida demonstra que a circulação na região foi ativada, ajudando a liberação de toxinas e estimulando o sistema linfático.
Here are 8 reasons why women should be lifting weights:
1. When women lift weights, this will help you feel more empowered, confident, stronger and sexier. It will change your perspective on training, but also life itself.
2. There is so much progression and variety with weight training. Where as, with running, what’s your progression You can run a little faster. It just isn’t the same.
3. Weights boost your energy levels and stamina. You won’t be no where as tired through the day when lifting weights.
4. Weights decrease the risk of injury. Lifting helps strengthen tendons and ligaments.
5. Lower the risk of osteoporosis. Weight training will help strengthen and keep your bones healthy and strong.
6. Heard people say about the after burn effect of weight training This is because lifting increases EPOC (Excessive post exercise oxygen consumption) meaning after doing anything your body wants to return back to a natural balance, called homeostasis. So after lifting your body has to work harder to get back to balance. Resulting in your body using more energy, which burns more calories for up to 48 hours after your session.
7. Your metabolic rate will rise. For every pound of lean muscle mass you gain, you burn an extra 50 calories per day.
8. Lifting weights sculpts your body. Cardio alone will just leave you looking skinny. I know women want to have shape, not be skinny.
After reading this I hope you won’t continue to shy after from weights ladies. Stop listening to myths like ‘weights make you bulky’ because they don’t. You haven’t got the testosterone men have, so you won’t be able to grow the muscle you have this perception on.
Cardio/HIIT alone can be boring, it will leave you with poor mobility and flexibility. You will have under developed muscles ie weak glutes which will lead to lower back pain. Poor posture, rounded shoulders.
When you start lifting weights, you will never go back to cardio again, I promise.
Coming in 2020 is my new ‘Women Vs Weights’ membership. There will be only 10 slots available, so if you’re interested in this new opportunity, then please send me a message.