5 Tips for Taking the Kids' Friends along... Ok, so let me start by saying that I am not an expert on this, I'm just sharing from our personal experience. And we do have some experience! -----
In 2014 we did this for the first time when we took two of our boys' friends to Moorea and Bora Bora with us. I know it sounds crazy, but Air Tahiti Nui was having a special that allowed kids to fly free with a paying adult. My parents were going on this trip with us, so basically we had two free tickets and decided to use them. Then two years later we took a friend to Iceland, this past Spring we took two friends to Australia, and just this last week we took a friend to Utah. -----
I don't know if we've just gotten lucky or what, but every experience has been great. Now that our kids are older, they enjoy sharing travel with friends and as parents we enjoy having the extra fun and energy along. Travel is our favorite thing and to be able to share it with other kids in our lives has been fun for all of us. -----
Here are 5 tips incase you're thinking about doing this too. -----
1. Choose carefully. Let's face it, not every friend your kid has is a friend you want to spend your vacation with.
2. Talk to the parents before you mention it to any of the kids. No reason for unnecessary disappointment. -----
3. Be upfont and clear about who is paying for what, and what those costs will be. -----
4. Likewise, be upfront about expectations on behavior. Set everyone up for success in advance by making your expectations clear. This goes for your own kids and also their friends. -----
5. Get a notorized letter from both parents, stating that you have permission to travel with their child and include the dates and destination. Templates can be found online. And I also like to take along their health insurance info with written permission to authorize treatment. -----
Have you ever taken your kids' friends along on a trip How did it go
#ouredventures #brightonresort #travelwithkids .
#familytravel #travelwithkids #familytravels #travelfamily #travelfam #familytrip #travelkids
#travelingfamily #familyadventures #familyadventure #familytrips #familyvaction
Desember 2019... #familytrip #
It was a heck of a climb and we were pretty wiped out, but look at that view! Life is about finding things that are worth climbing toward.⛰
How often do you see an airport with an in-house rainforest 😍😱
Today we’re exploring the KLIA Jungle Boardwalk in Sepang, Malaysia! 🇲🇾 Located near gate C-11 at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport, this little oasis is home to a ton of different plant species. It’s also free entry!
Do you know of any fun airport finds 👇 #TinyTravelers