*more* baking 🤤 this time it’s homemade scones - it took two batches to get these just right (scone rookie, soz) but once we got them down, they were irresistible 😍 paired with a locally sourced jam from a nearby farm and stocked in our local butchers ( #shoplocal & all that, eh) and clotted cream for those who dig that too...
The power of precision in negative space. Swipe to buy yours.
Spring cleaning and getting organized never felt so classic. On an embossing spree and it's never felt so good.
Birthday cake for @davislindsaygreen | chocolate pb cake with raspberry jam sandwiched in between, pb brown sugar swiss meringue, raspberry jam meringue, topped with dark chocolate shavings, @naturespathorganic pb panda puffs and mini chocolate dipped cake donuts. ✨🍫🎂 My first ALL ORGANIC cake...minus the baking powder.
Slowly melting salted caramel, on top of dark chocolate shortbread. Find the recipe on my blog!
Our display cake last night for Taste Of Round Rock 💖
It’s National Pet Day so here is my sweet gem 💎 featuring a rainbow cupcake with meringue frosting! 🌈
Wanna know something funny
I’m not a frosting person.
I feel like there’s two kinds of bakers - those that love frosting and those that aren’t into it and I’m the latter. .
But I’m totally into this frosting. Which is saying something. .
Brown butter butter cream with dark chocolate cake (a pretty stellar combo if you ask me) coming to the site this week.
Frosting adapted from the lovely @sarah_kieffer #vanillabeanbakingbook #sweetishco
With April showers, comes Sprouted Whole Grain Flour! We're greeting the wet weather with @golubkakitchen’s Chunky Monkey Cookies recipe. Moms will love the sprouted factor (sprouted grains are richer in vitamins and protein than their non-sprouted sibs) and the taste makes it a real crowd pleaser. #NutsAbout
Cherry Chip cake slice. Maraschino cherries are my secret love. When I was little I tried to order Shirley Temples every time I found myself in a restaurant, and I always asked for two cherries. Really I just wanted a whole bowl of maraschino cherries, but that was never on the menu. Anyway this is a homemade version of cherry chip cake mix. Do you love box cake And if yes do you have a fave Pls do tell, I’m working on a little unscientific research. #cake 💘
coming in hot this hump day with a fresh recipe for you guys 🍫 chocolate almond butter no bake cookies 😋 these babies take 10 minutes to make, plus 20 to cool & contain only 8 *whole* #glutenfree & #vegan ingredients, healthy enough for breakfast (i day bc i did have 2 for breakfast 🤷🏼♀️) ☺️ happy NO baking friends 💗 recipe is on the blog, link in bio
Happy hump day ☺️ here is the recipe for the Paleo Chocolate Blueberry Muffins: .
- 1 cup nut butter of choice - 1 cup mashed banana (about two bananas) - 2 eggs - 1/4 cup maple syrup - 1 teaspoon vanilla extract - 2 tablespoons coconut flour - 2 tablespoons cocoa powder - 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar - 1/2 teaspoon baking soda - Pinch of salt - 1/4 cup blueberries of choice, plus additional berries for topping
1. Whisk together nut butter, banana, maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla extract until well combined
2. Mix in the coconut flour, apple cider vinegar, baking soda, and salt
3. Fold in the berries and pour into muffin tin. Bake at 350 degrees or until toothpick comes out clean (about 20-22 mins) .
🇲🇽 Feliz Miércoles! Aquí está la receta de
Muffins de Moras y Chocolate Paleo:
- 1 taza de mantequilla de nuez de elección
- 1 taza de puré de plátano (como dos plátanos) - 2 huevos
- 1/4 taza de jarabe de arce
- 1 cucharadita de extracto de vainilla
- 2 cucharadas de harina de coco
- 2 cucharadas de cacao en polvo
- 1/2 cucharadita de vinagre de sidra de manzana
- 1/2 cucharadita de bicarbonato de sodio
- Pizca de sal
- 1/4 taza de bayas de elección, más bayas adicionales para cubrir
1. Mezcle bien la mantequilla de nuez, el plátano, el jarabe de arce, los huevos y el extracto de vainilla hasta que estén bien combinados.
2. Mezcle la harina de coco, el vinagre de sidra de manzana, el bicarbonato de sodio y la sal
3. Incorpore las moras azul y divide la Maza en moldes para muffin. Hornee a 350 grados o hasta que el palillo salga limpio.
#paleo #fitfood #cleaneating #paleobaking #saludable #anthonysgoods #muffins #huffposttaste #feedfeed #feedfeedglutenfree
This year I have started to love baking and eating scones. This honey calamansi scones made the love more intense 💕❤💕💕 that I cant wait to make some more :) https://www.womanscribbles.net/honey-scones/
Same ratios as the previous loaf except 5% more water this time.
70% hydration - 35% AP, 43% whole wheat, 22% rye
Onceki ekmegin su orani %5 daha fazlasi.
%70 su var - %35 beyaz un, %43 tam bugday, %22 cavdar
Having one of these delicious banana, mixed berry muffins I made last night. They turned out soo good. 😋 Paleo!
#Braidthebread Day 3
Braided bread stuffed with pizza toppings 😍😍
It was such a hit at home and I'm sure mom's gonna ask me to bake this again to impress the guests 😝
There’s nothing that can pick up a particularly down day quite like a freshly baked cookie. If you’re going to go through the (very minimal) effort of making cookies, do your future self a favor and don’t bake them all in one go. Freeze the dough balls (for up to 6 months!) and when you need a reminder that there is sweetness in the world, pop a few in the oven and 15 mins later it’s like your back in your mommas kitchen.
Frozen cookie dough also makes a great hostess gift. Your host will either thank you later or be relieved you have dessert covered.
Pictured here: yesterdays lunch. The Famous Salted Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookies from @iwillnoteatoysters (and all over the internets).
Spiced nutmeg tosca cake, recipe on my blog!
Chocolate hazelnut babka loaf, soaked in vanilla syrup. Coming to the blog soon-ish. #recipetesting
Chocolate orange cake, perfect indulgent weekend bake.
Cheese scones for breakfast. Recipe for my English mustard & cheddar scones is up on my blog. Probably the quickest recipe too!
Dark chocolate shortbread with salted caramel puddles. (Again, what I wish I was eating.)
Toasted pecan & salted brown butter blondies. (What I wish I was eating.)