There are particular objectives which the ventilation has to achieve. The objectives include the following:
1) The general ventilation through the kitchen has to introduce sufficient clean, cool air and remove the excess hot air for the occupants to breathe adequately and remain comfortable.
2) The general ventilation has to provide sufficient air for complete combustion at burning appliances, otherwise chronic debilitating carbon monoxide poisoning could occur.
3) The general and local ventilation has to dilute and remove products of combustion from gas and oil-fired appliances.
4) The general and local ventilation has to dilute and remove odours, vapours and steam from the cooking processes.
5) Local ventilation has to protect against particular hazards to health arising from some cooking fumes, such as those involving direct application of heat to the food.
6) The local ventilation has to be capable of being kept clean from fat residues to avoid loss of efficiency and fire risks.
7) The system has to be quiet and vibration-free.
Want the best quality filtration for your business
Email us on email@example.com
#cfs #canopy_fs #filtrationsystem #protection #safety #filtration #business #capetown #capetownbusiness #sabusiness #westerncape #westerncapebusiness #HVACsystems #HVAC #ventilation #ductwork #filters #restauranthealth #ventilationsystems #healthandsafety
hey guys i’m sorry for being inactive af recently, this lockdown needed some adjustment and it’s been mad this whole change but i’m going to start working on my threads again and i hope you’re all doing good!! 🦋 my dms are always open 🧚♀️