Apple tarte tatin- a classic French dessert made with buttery flaky puff pastry, usually it’s made with many fruits but today I chose apples!! Mixture of Apples, cinnamon and caramel is always a yum yum!! I made a mini version of it in a small stainless steel pan. This amazing delicacy is definitely worth to make and is super easy, the flavors are phenomenal. Serve it with some ice cream when you’re done, I bet your guest will be impressed by this! 😉🔪
•Recipe- Apple tarte tatin
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 2-3 medium apples
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 star anise
- pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 100g sugar
- 70g butter
- 1/4 cup Apple juice (optional)
1) peel your apples, core them from middle and cut them in wedges.
2) squeeze some lemon juice over it to prevent it from browning and set aside.
3) preheat your oven to 200•C and roll out the puff pastry sheet into a circle of your pan size.
4) heat an oven proof pan on medium heat then add in your sugar.
5) keep an eye on the sugar and let it caramelize, Do not stir the sugar with spatula.
6) when your sugar has come to an deep yellow caramel state lower the heat and add in your butter then stir it.
7) when it is all bubbly add in your cinnamon powder, nutmeg, salt and star anise and mix well.
8) then add in your juice and mix everything well.
9) now carefully place your apples over the caramel and place your puff pastry on it.
10) carefully tuck the extra pastry into the sides of Apples then prick the middle with knife.
11) bake it for 30mins, when done take it out of the oven let it rest for 5mins.
12) now carefully invert the pan over a plate and serve with ice cream!!
#food #foodie #foodstagram #foodporn #Foodphotography #Foodgasm #feedfeed #foods #food52 #f52grams #chef #cheflife #foodpics #foodblogger #foodlover #instagood #instafood #icecream #vega #yummy #delicious #buzzfeast #finedining #buzzfeedfood #eeeeeats #tartetatin #apple #frenchfood #dessert #appletartetatin
I love the flavour of coconut! So I created a small coconut petit four 🥥
It is a milk and dark chocolate blend with desiccated coconut shell, with a coconut cream and Malibu and lime center finished with zest of lime!