The distractions and temptations will never stop. Living life fully is to live for yourself and for others not one or the other.
We will achieve our purpose in this world when we are focused and aligned with it.
So here are my tips for aligning with your purpose
1. Choose! - choose whatever you want to excel at and see it through. Want to be a fashion designer Want to be a programmer Want to be a business owner Want to be a musician Then choose whatever it is you want to become and seek out the steps to closing the gaps between your present and future self.
2. Surround yourself with greatness - everyone knows a successful person “that does not make you successful”. Your success is defined by “your efforts”. Sure you might get some help here and there but make no mistake true success is not inherited, it is created.
3. Never give up- do not change the goal, change the process. With more information and experience you will see a clearer path to your ambition. There are no short cuts in life, you must stay true to the end.
4. Celebrate - be around people that celebrate your successes and support your growth. Now this is tricky because every successful person is celebrated by strangers but you need someone that knows “the real you” and “understands the journey you have been”. Above all else celebrate yourself, you should always be your biggest cheer leader.
5. Protect - the most important thing to protect is not your business or idea. It is YOU.
Protect yourself from the evils and distractions of the world. You can do this by strengthening your mind, body and soul. Exercise these three elements that define your existence and you will achieve greatness.
I hope this was useful
#wealthmindset #wealthcreation #purposefulliving #purposedriven #growthmindset
(1) You can change a lot in a very short period of time. You may be worried and in the mist of questioning your chaos right now. But transformation isn’t a comfortable process. Sometimes it feels like agony. If you refuse to turn back to what you once knew and preserve. (2) Who’s to say in a few months/year everything won’t fall into place. You have to leave a reality to enter a new one. You have to be strong. You have to process your emotions and heal them. You have to be defined by a vison of the future NOT memories of the past.
Over the weekend, there were so much lessons for me to learn!! “Controlling what we can when things feel out of control” This is just a simple line of Olaf from a silly moment in the movie #frozen2 ; yet, I found it so positive and inspiring for doing our best when suffering with struggles!! And that repeating line of “it will all make sense when I grow up” also leads to a profound philosophy, which I am still trying to figure it out... Would it all make sense when we grow up Or everything is not gonna make sense after what we’ve been through Do actually know better after becoming adults, or do we know better when we were young
During our Sunday service, pastor @waynekwchang said: “It is meaningless when an inspiration leads to no action” Mann.. it is brutally right! No matter how long it’s gonna take, an action is meant be taken. After all, no transformation will occur until we “do the next right thing”.
#lessons #weekend #movie #quotes #frozen #frozen2 #disney #metaphor #philosophy #growth #growthmindset #inspiration #sense #christmas #streetlight #portrait #taipei #discovertaiwan #belief
i’ve always been bothered by the idea that you have to wait for a new year or a new month or a new week to improve your life or yourself. that somehow the passing of time will better prepare you to do the xyz thing. that in a few more hours or days you’ll be somehow more ready than you are now to show up for your life.
stop waiting. every single moment is a new opportunity to be the person you say you want to be. every single one.
but, if you prefer a solid starting line - it’s a monday! a brand new week. whatever it is you’re saying you’ll do in 2020, start now and be 23 days ahead of the game. do the workout, eat the salad, save the money, call your mom. no time like the present 🙌🏻
Hey guys! Hope you are doing well. This content is a thanksgiving post for all of you, who have been available for me at any hour.
You are the people who stood by my side when things went hard. Thank You! I want to tell you that I love you! Prayers for success and happiness!
Folks! If we want to change the world, we gonna first change ourselves. If we want to put good for the world, big things start small, we'll first have to do good around ourselves. Be the helping hand always. Help those around you, who you believe can bring innovation. Promote them! Bring them on the front! Do your part! Let's leave a better world for our future generations. .
Thank You! Love & prosperity!
Innovate, we will!
#successtalks #business #success #positivevibes #resilience #startabusiness #thanksgiving #startup #wordsgram #billionairemindset #entrepreneurmind #entrepreneurgoals
Journaling helps strip your thoughts, and put them down on paper
Journaling is part of how I stay healthy
It allows us to get to know ourselves better and discover new layers and versions of ourselves
Sometimes we need to graft space to learn and unlearn
And I get it, your busy you have a lot going on.
So, if you want help finding yourself ❤️ come find me
Here are 5 journaling topics to create #breakthrough.
What direction do I need to shift into ❤️
What opinion do I need to unpack.
What experience do I need to honor
Who helps me forget for a while
What emotion do I need to prioritize ❤️
Sometimes it takes an overwhelming break down to have an undeniable breakthrough #journaling .
Join my Free FB Group “Soul Sunday” for live trainings Sunday’s at 8PM link in bio ✌️
As our business grows things will change, for good and bad, if we are to succeed we have to Evolve and adapt. With each new hurdle or challenge we emerge different from before but better and more capable.
#evolve #adaptability #success #growthmindset
🖐️Not slapping on marketing as a last-minute add-on, but
understanding that if your offering itself isn’t remarkable,
The TV-industrial complex was the symbiotic relationship
between consumer demand, TV advertising, and
ever-growing companies that were built around investments
in ever-increasing marketing expenditures.