🧦 are flying off the shelf 🙏🤑 one of my favorite type of items to sell (new socks that is 😂).
They make great gifts
Easy to bundle
Easy to ship
Great margins 👍
#socks #gifts #cozy #q4 #niche #resellerlife
Challenged by @nicolepops to list 10 Facts About myself ✌🏼 If you’re tagged you know the drill 🤘🏼
1. I’m 26 years old - Born in October and I very strongly identify with being a Libra ♎️ .
2. I have a younger brother- we’re 11 months apart and are the same age for a week (Irish twins) and I have an older half brother who’s 20 years older than me.
3. I was really overweight when I was younger. I was bullied relentlessly in elementary school for it. I went on weight watchers in 6th grade and lost over 40lbs (and grew a few inches)
4. I never really liked drinking and partying even before I started competing. I’ve been drunk maybe 2 times in the last two years 🙌🏼 But I do enjoy a glass of wine 🍷 or a shot of tequila here and there 🙌🏼
5. I’m an introverted extrovert. I can talk to pretty much anyone and may seem comfortable in social situations - but I’d much rather have my alone / quiet time to myself.
6. I have the biggest sweet tooth 🍩🍫🍦🍪 I worked at a gourmet cupcake bakery in college (shoutout to @morecupcakes)
7. I love reading books and going to the movies. Rewards member 🍿🎥 😋
8. Growing up I always wanted to be a lawyer. I ended up graduating with a degree in business management and entrepreneurship from DePaul and currently work in Product Management/ operations.
9. I played basketball for 11 years until HS and played volleyball for 6 years. I love sports and love being active 🏀🏐
10. I love to travel - I’ve traveled to over 18 countries and am just getting started ✌🏼
Currently at the gym hitting chest & tris- hope everyone has a fantastic day ❤️
#fitbodyfusion #bikinicompetitor #hardestworkerintheroom #goodvibesonly #facts #life #npc #morgancarrphotography #life
Hit em with the shoulders!
1.) 5 Sets
10 Strict Press
*Max set TTB
2.) 16 Min EMOM
O: 15 Burpees
E: 6 SA S2OH/Arm 70 #DB
*Each even minute, increase by one rep each arm (end at 13/Arm)
3.) 2 Sets
50 Front Raises 10 #
50 Lateral Raises
Max banded shrugs
Unilateral Disc Slide Push up 👌
This push up variation is far more than just an upper body push movement. I’ve used this and many others like it for a variety of benefits to staying healthy and pain free shoulders in training:
A few 🔑 ‘s to what this helps your body move through this movement:
✅anti rotation of the hips
✅scapular stability and better rhythm of it between this and the relationship between the shoulder
✅ unilateral strengthening of tricep, chest and core muscles
✅ tension through entire body
#pushup #fitnessmotivation #movebetter #discipline #strong #hardestworkerintheroom #discpushups
Life can be far more simple than we allow ourselves to make it. We can hesitate, procrastinate and question yet sometimes the answer is either truly a yes or a no. Either you commit or you don’t. You dig in or give up. So much angst, pain and loss can be caused by drifting in a sea of “what ifs” and prevarication. What would happen if we took more black/white, yes/no, binary decisions
You have to surround yourself with people who want to see you be better than you thing you can be. Someone who cares enough to make you uncomfortable so that you’ll push past your limitations. Whether you’re just starting out or have been working for a while always have someone there to keep you honest with yourself and to stay steadfast on your goals. No one gets there by themselves. #hardestworkerintheroom #thegrindneverstops