Buenos diaaas💖✨ .
Feliz jueves para todos💞
A mi me encanta el iluminador y esta sorpresita de @kikomilano está espectacular 💓, no puedo esperar para probarlo 🌟
Y a ustedes les gusta el #highlighter ✨✨
I already love our blush and bronzer. I can’t even wait to take it up a notch with the new highlighter! ✨ Have you ordered yours yet
Buttery, silky, pigment bringing that gorgeous glow onto your skin in two stunning shades:
🌟LIT: a lighter shade Fair to Natural complexions (foundation shades 01 - 2.5)
🌟AFTERGLOW: a golden shade for Natural to Rich complexions (foundation shades 2.5 - 06)
🌟No. 5 vegan brush applies the perfect sweep to any area you want to rock your glow:
• cheek bones
• tip of the nose
• cupid’s bow
• along brow bone
• above brows
• as eyeshadow
• along collar bone
• free from Talc or Petrolatum
• very highly pigmented
• ingredients either EcoCert or NPA approved
• packaged in our eco-friendly paperboard packaging
🌿 Ingredients that will nourish your skin:
✨Organic Jojoba oil
✨ Organic Olive oil
📣 Our Crunchi professional makeup artist with super high performance standards, says it performs better than ANY other brand she’s ever used. 😱
🌟 All orders over $150 this month still earn an entry to WIN a pre-launch of Sunlight SPF30 facial sunscreen! Link in profile 👆🏼
To be honest, the reviews I saw of the ELF Jelly Highlighters were pretty mixed so I was a bit hesitant to try them. But I had never used a jelly highlighter before, so my curiosity plus the affordable price pushed me to pick up all three shades.
I'm so glad I did because the shade Cloud has become my favorite, not just among drugstore brands, but my favorite highlighter in general. Ever.
Swipe to see the other shades.
But let's start with what I don't love
1. Dries fast - You need to work quickly to blend this into the skin to avoid hard edges and streaks. Now that I'm used to it, I just dab it on with my finger. But when I first tried it, I used a damp beauty sponge to give me more time to blend.
What I love:
1. Gloss, not sparkle - this produces a smooth, sheen that looks glossy without much effort. While the pearl () particles seem very fine and well blended, there doesn't seem to be much pigment in the jelly base which is probably why it ends up looking wet rather than glittery
2. Versatile - I've worn this on top of makeup as a traditional highlighter and under foundation as a glowy primer with good results. Mixing it with foundation produces a luminous effect on the skin that's very flattering. It also looks great on bare skin.
3. Potency - I only have to dip the tip of my finger once per cheek to produce a subtle but still noticeable highlight. Despite constant use, the container still looks full. It's going to be a while before I run out of this.
4. Lasting power - It applies wet but dries down so that it doesn't move or smudge. Despite being weightless, it lasts all day with minimal fading.
5. Price - It's ELF! Need I say more
So in a nutshell, my search for a glossy highlight is now over. I will find it very difficult to go back to powder highlighters after this.
ELF Jelly Highlighter - Cloud, Bubbly & Dew
0.44 fl oz / 13 ml made in China
$ 6.00 each on elfcosmetics.com but I've seen them being sold on Shopee
#ravesxrants #makeupreview #makeupjunkie #makeup #makeupph #review #makeuphoarder #instamakeup #highlighter #elfcosmetics #elfjellyhighlighter #makeupph #beauty #makeupporn #swatch #makeupswatch #abcommunity #instavideo