Tong Chong Street Market is cancelled today, and we couldn’t get there anyway due to the protests and road closures.
We are open in Tai Mei Tuk today. We got loads of bread, we can feed you with pizza and paninis.
Specially for those who can’t get to shops and markets today and has an empty fridge and stomach, please come and get that bread.
“Humor keeps us alive. Humor and food. Don’t forget food. You can go a week without laughing.” – Joss Whedon 🤣🍀🥞🍙
Credit 📸: @hannah__chia
Interested for the recipe Ask us below!
Check out the organising committee getting together to hear from amazing people in our community giving back all while raising funds and awareness for our event and selling Dec 6 event tickets 💪💪🏻💪🏼💪🏽💪🏾💪🏿 We’ll also have these Mm Goi water bottles available on Dec 6th!
LIVE & WORK in AUSTRALIA PERMANENTLY!!!
Contact SMART CHOICE TODAY - email@example.com
Employer Nomination Scheme visa, Subclass 186
This visa lets skilled workers, who are nominated by their employer, live and work in Australia permanently. Basic Eligibility
* You must have the necessary skills for the job
* You must be nominated by an Australian employer
* You must meet our health and character requirements
With this visa, you can
* live, work and study in Australia indefinitely
* sponsor eligible family members to come to Australia
* apply for Australian citizenship, if eligible
* have an occupation that is on the list of eligible skilled occupations * have at least 3 years relevant work experience, unless you are exempt
* have a positive skills assessment, unless you are exempt
Direct Entry stream
This visa lets skilled workers, who are nominated by an employer, live and work in Australia permanently.