is typing... ☾
helluuu my friends! ☾
1] Was war euer Notendurchschnitt ☾
2] Auf was für einer Schule seid ihr ☾
1] 2,0 ☾
2] Gymnasium —
Heute ein neuer Post, in dem ich euch zeige, wie man seinen Notendurchschnitt verbessern kann und wie man gut lernt☾
Bis dann friendsss ily ☾
Ginaaa (ist bescheuert) ☾
Living in a shared household with gluten and gluten free members can be daunting. Here are some of my tricks to minimising cross contamination.
1) Have designated gluten and gluten free shelves in the pantry and fridge.
2) Replace any utensils, chopping boards, non-stick pans etc. which are easily scratched. Gluten can hide in the smallest places.
3) Place your gluten free kitchen items in their own designated draw and label everything clearly.
4) Use separate butter containers and other condiments to minimise cross contamination.
5) Use Coelihack kitchen items during the cooking process to ensure that you do not accidentally gluten yourself!
For the rest of our tips on how to minimise gluten cross contamination, read the blog post here at http://www.coelihack.com.au/blog/how-to-minimise-cross-contamination
Carmencoronado @coronado_design brooch, chocker, hairpin, necklace | Gallery VI |
| Just wanted to share a small part of how I do my work. It starts in the mind, as a result of many influences, hard work, inspiration and always loving what I do, it couldn't be other way, could it! | Maybe I should say that drawing the sketch is the first step but it is not, as first I always "play"with the materials trying to create something I like, then I try to fix it for a while with several pins, I see it all, after it all (that takes several hours, from two to eight!!) , mainly the "prototype", then I draw the sketch, it has to show the beauty I can see in what I have just done, so the sketch has to carry the same love as the earring, ring,... After all this process starts another one, as registering it, putting a name (as it was a baby) that can define it, show their"essence", the photos, etc. | | You can have a look for the other galleries in my account |
| Just want you to know that this is my passion, it has always been, and I love to share this! | Hope you like it! |
#Carmencoronado #madeingalicia #modagalega #sketch #creative #drawing #artoftheday #pencil #instaartist #fashion #artwork #myart #boho #bohochic #couturier #art #artist #fashionista #arte #moda #style #howto #couture #hautecouture #handmade #wedding #event #artjewelry #differentjewelry