Being an argumentative person for some people is just in their DNA, sadly.
Here are the effects of arguing:
1. Releases cortisol which causes stress
2. You feel defensive causing your body to tense which leads to increased blood pressure, increased heart rate, and breathing frequency increase."
3. You literally can't think straight. Your brain goes into protective mode and shuts down your ability to think clearly
4. Arguing all the time causes chronic stress which weakens your immune system and ability to fight off disease leaving you susceptible to illness, impacting your body's overall ability to be healthy.
5. Arguing wears you out. It's stressful, psychological and causes tension in the muscles leaving you physically and emotionally drained.
6. Engaging in arguments constantly can cause symptoms such as insomnia, anxiety, restlessness, depression, or eating disorders such as bulimia and obesity
7. Your self-esteem could take a hit. If you arguing with your significant other you may start to feel guilty and either placing blame or accepting blame - doubting yourself or doubting the relationship, allowing toxic thoughts to enter which will then affect how you feel about yourself.
Choosing to argue is just that, a choice. You don't have to choose to participate. They can't argue by themselves. Someone has to be the bigger person for the health of the relationship and all involved. Discipline yourself to either walk away or be quiet. Be okay with not having the last word knowing that your silence is much healthier for you than the consequences you may reap by engaging the person who wants to argue.
Revisit the matter if necessary only when cooler heads prevail. Stick only to the facts. Make sure the other person is okay before you begin again. If things can't be discussed calmly leave it alone altogether. Always come from a place of love and always leave the other person with their dignity.
#encourage #inspiration #life #Inspire #hope #bebetter #dobetter #nowyouknow #live #LevelUp #positive #PositiveAffirmations #peace #joy #love #RealEstate #motivation #SacramentoRealEstate #ElkGroveRealEstate #Sacramento #REALTOR #Entrepreneur
Do not wait for something bigger to start.
This little beginning will take you one day to a new height of success.....
🥀🥀 🙏~ Motivational Guru Mahesh Manelkar 🎓
Post 51: An angel card a day keeps the bad vibes away. So today we have Balance to think about. Trying to create a state of peace for ourselves in the midst of any changes going on in or around our lives. First establish where this change is coming from. How does this change alter your comforts Establish how you can combine your current comforts with the new change or how you can adopt this new change and make it your new comfort. Know it can be helpful to change in order to broaden your horizon. By not being able to change and grow you are limiting yourself hugely. Fine the balance amongst change. Establish what works for you. Learn from that change. There is always a lesson. 💛☀️ || if you found this helpful and know a friend that could benefit from seeing this post, like and share✨. For more content hit that follow button ☀️💛 Spread the light and love 🙏☀️💛 || #crash #comeups #peace #recovery #tired #realrecognizereal #bestself #glowup #glow #glowmembers #higherself #loveyourself #love #light #angel #enjoy #balance #positivity #facts #breathe #inspiring #motivational #420 #connect #change #inspire #zombie #life #share
Today’s Catch: Wild caught Alaskan halibut. Come in tonight to see Chef Pablo’s preparation!
What an exciting day!!! Thank you @mayorharrysidhu for visiting us in the coolest ride!! And thank you to all of our volunteers that helped make today the most amazing day!
“If your Feel it in your H.E.A.R.T then IGNITE it” @messa_montana ..
First D.R.E.A.M was rapping for @travismjustm & he’s living his dream‼️
Rapper/Spoken word artist & whole lot more art that he brings‼️🔥 Come catch him Flip tonight😉🎤
TONIGHT at @soularsounds SOULAR NIGHTS‼️🔥🙌🏽
Come out to a LIVE SESSION brought to you by @soularsounds hosted by @mclyro ..
Get ready to be ignited by passionate artists sharing what they truly love to do🙏🏽
To I.N.S.P.I.R.E & be I.N.S.P.I.R.E.D by you!
The goal is to inspire with music
Ignite you with words .. & move you with music for your S.O.U.L @vibemore @koalakhool ..
Come out and enjoy food & drinks provided by @theisleseateryandrhumbar ..
Hookah by HOUSTON’S @bonbon_hookah 🔥
& Live performances by
Come out to support me and these amazing passionate artists🎶
Doors open at 7
Location: 1515 Pease St, Houston, TX 77002
‼️click the link in my BIO for tickets‼️