United States

  United States

  Top 570793 Instagram followed

Images about: #jewelrymaking (1492322 posts)

It is well with my soul✝️♥️✝️. #jewelry #jewelrybyjovi #faith #itiswellwithmysoul #jesus #cross #crosscharm #faithnecklace #smalljewelrybusiness #smallbusiness #diyjewelry #diyjewelrymaking #jewelrymaking #custommadejewelry #customjewelry #customnecklace #handmade #handmadejewelry #handmadebyjewelrybyjovi #igjewelry #instajewelry #instagramjewelry #followmyjewelry #followmyinstagram #jewelrydesigner #jewelrydesign #madewithlove #shopsmall #supportsmallbusiness

2019-08-25 19:32   1 0

 
The Mao Earrings in Peach.
Would you like a custom pair named after you? DM for more info.
 #leeleemadeit 
 #diymom #tasselearrings #statementjewelry #supportsmallbusiness #accessories #earrings #instajewelry #jewelrygram #jewelrytrends #customrequest #jewelryaddict #jewelrydesign #jewelrymaking #handmade #madewithlove #earringfashion #earringsogood #earringsaddict #earringstyle #instagood #love #makersgonnamake #earringshop #earringstyle #fashionearrings #earringsoftheday #earringslover

2019-08-25 19:32   0 0

 
☀️🍹Aangekomen op Ibiza. Al heerlijk gegeten en de stad verkend. Fijn om hier weer te zijn. Heerlijk warm nog maar dat is het in NL ook haha. In mijn story's zal ik proberen zo veel mogelijk te laten zien, dan ben je er ook een beetje bij 😉. Fijne avond 😘
.
.
.
 #jewelry  #jewels  #jewelrygram  #hippie  #jewelery  #lovejewelry  #jewelrystyle  #jewelryaddict  #jewelryshop  #handgemaaktesieraden  #designerquality  #bohemian  #sieraden  #bohoinspired  #gypsyjewelry 
 #gemstonejewelry  #bracelets  #uniquejewelry  #oneofakindjewelry  #handmade  #jewelryartist  #inspiratie  #bohobracelets 
 #bohosieraden  #ibiza  #anklets  #enkelbandje  #jewelrymaking  #ibizajewelry  #bohoarmband

2019-08-25 19:31   10 0

 

☀️🍹Aangekomen op Ibiza. Al heerlijk gegeten en de stad verkend. Fijn om hier weer te zijn. Heerlijk warm nog maar dat is het in NL ook haha. In mijn story's zal ik proberen zo veel mogelijk te laten zien, dan ben je er ook een beetje bij 😉. Fijne avond 😘 . . . #jewelry  #jewels  #jewelrygram  #hippie  #jewelery  #lovejewelry  #jewelrystyle  #jewelryaddict  #jewelryshop  #handgemaaktesieraden  #designerquality  #bohemian  #sieraden  #bohoinspired  #gypsyjewelry  #gemstonejewelry  #bracelets  #uniquejewelry  #oneofakindjewelry  #handmade  #jewelryartist  #inspiratie  #bohobracelets  #bohosieraden  #ibiza  #anklets  #enkelbandje  #jewelrymaking  #ibizajewelry  #bohoarmband

A vibrant classic green Tourmaline.
2.1 carats / 8x6mm Emerald Cut / Eye Clean / Mozambique origin / Untreated 
Available Dm for pricing

2019-08-25 19:31   1 1

 

A vibrant classic green Tourmaline. 2.1 carats / 8x6mm Emerald Cut / Eye Clean / Mozambique origin / Untreated Available Dm for pricing

High Quality ICE customized chain 
ORDER PLACEMENT 
Price: 
Send a DM or 
Call : +2348078259022
WhatsApp: 08078259022 ————————————————————————————
.
PAYMENT 
Bank transfer or deposit only
(No payment on delivery) ————————————————————————————-
.
DELIVERY 
24-48 hours within Lagos 
Outside Lagos 24-48 hours ( depending on the state) ———————————————————————————
.
CHARGES
Lagos: #500- #1500
Other state : #1500- #3000 .
.
.
.
 #shopwithglamz #jewelry #jewerlydesign #jewelrymaking #jewelryaddict #jewelryinspiration #jewelrylovers #jewelryinspiration #shoppingonline #jewels #onlinemarket #onlinestore #lagosstore #lagosmarket #lagosfashion #icechain #customizedchain #customizednecklace #fashion #lastestfahion #unilag #futa #yabatech

2019-08-25 19:30   0 0

 

High Quality ICE customized chain ORDER PLACEMENT Price: Send a DM or Call : +2348078259022 WhatsApp: 08078259022 ———————————————————————————— . PAYMENT Bank transfer or deposit only (No payment on delivery) ————————————————————————————- . DELIVERY 24-48 hours within Lagos Outside Lagos 24-48 hours ( depending on the state) ——————————————————————————— . CHARGES Lagos: #500- #1500 Other state : #1500- #3000 . . . . #shopwithglamz #jewelry #jewerlydesign #jewelrymaking #jewelryaddict #jewelryinspiration #jewelrylovers #jewelryinspiration #shoppingonline #jewels #onlinemarket #onlinestore #lagosstore #lagosmarket #lagosfashion #icechain #customizedchain #customizednecklace #fashion #lastestfahion #unilag #futa #yabatech

Fall vibes with this necklace
www.nikkayfashionsjewelry.com

2019-08-25 19:23   0 1

 

Fall vibes with this necklace www.nikkayfashionsjewelry.com

آغاز پرواز
نیم ست نقره, مزین به سنگ لاجورد
وزن آویز:: ۱/۹۰ گرم
وزن گوشواره: ۲/۲۰ گرم
وزن دستبند: ۱ گرم
ساخته شده با چرم طبیعی
.
The begining of flying
Silver pendant,earrings and bracelet
Made by lapis lazuli gemstone and natural leather
_______ 
 #razieh_farivar #handmadejewelry #handmade #silver #bracelet #earrings #pendant #design #bird #lapislazuli #jewelrydesigner #jewelrymaking #silversmith #آویز #گوشواره #دستبند #زیورالات #دست_ساز #لاجورد #هدیه_تولد #کادو #مرغ #پرنده #صنایعدستی #هنر

2019-08-25 19:22   24 0

 

آغاز پرواز نیم ست نقره, مزین به سنگ لاجورد وزن آویز:: ۱/۹۰ گرم وزن گوشواره: ۲/۲۰ گرم وزن دستبند: ۱ گرم ساخته شده با چرم طبیعی . The begining of flying Silver pendant,earrings and bracelet Made by lapis lazuli gemstone and natural leather _______ #razieh_farivar #handmadejewelry #handmade #silver #bracelet #earrings #pendant #design #bird #lapislazuli #jewelrydesigner #jewelrymaking #silversmith #آویز #گوشواره #دستبند #زیورالات #دست_ساز #لاجورد #هدیه_تولد #کادو #مرغ #پرنده #صنایعدستی #هنر

First showcase was so much fun! ✨
I will be posting both rings & earrings from the show that are still available for showcase price!💫⚡️
.
.
.
.
 #necklace #jewelry #handmadejewelry #homemade #diy #earrings #handmadeearrings #etsy #jewelryshop #diyahop #intentions #intention #crystals #crystaljewelry #stones #intentionalliving #jewelrymaking #jewelrydesign #giveaway #diycrafts #etsyshop #bracelets #braceletstacks #beads #necklaceshop #quotes #poetry #wirewrap #wirewrappedjewelry

2019-08-25 19:14   7 0

 

First showcase was so much fun! ✨ I will be posting both rings & earrings from the show that are still available for showcase price!💫⚡️ . . . . #necklace #jewelry #handmadejewelry #homemade #diy #earrings #handmadeearrings #etsy #jewelryshop #diyahop #intentions #intention #crystals #crystaljewelry #stones #intentionalliving #jewelrymaking #jewelrydesign #giveaway #diycrafts #etsyshop #bracelets #braceletstacks #beads #necklaceshop #quotes #poetry #wirewrap #wirewrappedjewelry

$4
BEST SELLING WHITE CHOKER!!
•
60% of our profit from the jewelry goes to local charities including the Children’s Home of Northwest Georgia, the local Community Food Kitchen, and Pleasant Valley South Baptist Church! The rest of 40% will go to restock our beads, string, etc. If you would like to purchase please comment and DM us!! Anything helps!!!!
•
•
 #bracelet #bracelets #colorful #charity #selling #summerbracelet #jewelrymaking #jewlery

2019-08-25 19:14   8 0

 

$4 BEST SELLING WHITE CHOKER!! • 60% of our profit from the jewelry goes to local charities including the Children’s Home of Northwest Georgia, the local Community Food Kitchen, and Pleasant Valley South Baptist Church! The rest of 40% will go to restock our beads, string, etc. If you would like to purchase please comment and DM us!! Anything helps!!!! • • #bracelet #bracelets #colorful #charity #selling #summerbracelet #jewelrymaking #jewlery

$3
VSCO beaded CHOKER with name!!
•
60% of our profit from the jewelry goes to local charities including the Children’s Home of Northwest Georgia, the local Community Food Kitchen, and Pleasant Valley South Baptist Church! The rest of 40% will go to restock our beads, string, etc. If you would like to purchase please comment and DM us!! Anything helps!!!!
•
•
 #bracelet #bracelets #colorful #charity #selling #summerbracelet #jewelrymaking #jewlery

2019-08-25 19:14   7 0

 

$3 VSCO beaded CHOKER with name!! • 60% of our profit from the jewelry goes to local charities including the Children’s Home of Northwest Georgia, the local Community Food Kitchen, and Pleasant Valley South Baptist Church! The rest of 40% will go to restock our beads, string, etc. If you would like to purchase please comment and DM us!! Anything helps!!!! • • #bracelet #bracelets #colorful #charity #selling #summerbracelet #jewelrymaking #jewlery

$4
Shades of blue CHOKER!! •
60% of our profit from the jewelry goes to local charities including the Children’s Home of Northwest Georgia, the local Community Food Kitchen, and Pleasant Valley South Baptist Church! The rest of 40% will go to restock our beads, string, etc. If you would like to purchase please comment and DM us!! Anything helps!!!!
•
•
 #bracelet #bracelets #colorful #charity #selling #summerbracelet #jewelrymaking #jewlery

2019-08-25 19:13   7 0

 

$4 Shades of blue CHOKER!! • 60% of our profit from the jewelry goes to local charities including the Children’s Home of Northwest Georgia, the local Community Food Kitchen, and Pleasant Valley South Baptist Church! The rest of 40% will go to restock our beads, string, etc. If you would like to purchase please comment and DM us!! Anything helps!!!! • • #bracelet #bracelets #colorful #charity #selling #summerbracelet #jewelrymaking #jewlery

Spooky kitty pendant (STILL AVAILABLE) officially getting the squirmy boy nose boops 😻✨
•
You can find this pendant thru my website link in my bio for $30 or dm to use Venmo/cashapp! <3
•
washbearswares.bigcartel.com
.
.
.
 #handmade #handmadejewelry #wirewrap #wirewrapped #copperwire #wireart #crystals #crystalsforsale #cabochon #witchy #catnecklace #bohostyle #necklace #jewelry #jewelrymaking #copperjewelry #communityovercompetition #labradorite #spookykitty #selflove #treatyoself #artistsoninstagram #smallbusiness #supportsmallbusiness #crazycatlady #loveyourself #love #green #metaphysical

2019-08-25 19:13   29 7

 

Spooky kitty pendant (STILL AVAILABLE) officially getting the squirmy boy nose boops 😻✨ • You can find this pendant thru my website link in my bio for $30 or dm to use Venmo/cashapp! <3 • washbearswares.bigcartel.com . . . #handmade #handmadejewelry #wirewrap #wirewrapped #copperwire #wireart #crystals #crystalsforsale #cabochon #witchy #catnecklace #bohostyle #necklace #jewelry #jewelrymaking #copperjewelry #communityovercompetition #labradorite #spookykitty #selflove #treatyoself #artistsoninstagram #smallbusiness #supportsmallbusiness #crazycatlady #loveyourself #love #green #metaphysical

$4
Teal, blue, navy, and coral CHOKER!!!
•
60% of our profit from the jewelry goes to local charities including the Children’s Home of Northwest Georgia, the local Community Food Kitchen, and Pleasant Valley South Baptist Church! The rest of 40% will go to restock our beads, string, etc. If you would like to purchase please comment and DM us!! Anything helps!!!!
•
•
 #bracelet #bracelets #colorful #charity #selling #summerbracelet #jewelrymaking #jewlery

2019-08-25 19:12   8 0

 

$4 Teal, blue, navy, and coral CHOKER!!! • 60% of our profit from the jewelry goes to local charities including the Children’s Home of Northwest Georgia, the local Community Food Kitchen, and Pleasant Valley South Baptist Church! The rest of 40% will go to restock our beads, string, etc. If you would like to purchase please comment and DM us!! Anything helps!!!! • • #bracelet #bracelets #colorful #charity #selling #summerbracelet #jewelrymaking #jewlery

$3
Pearl necklace!!
•
60% of our profit from the jewelry goes to local charities including the Children’s Home of Northwest Georgia, the local Community Food Kitchen, and Pleasant Valley South Baptist Church! The rest of 40% will go to restock our beads, string, etc. If you would like to purchase please comment and DM us!! Anything helps!!!!
•
•
 #bracelet #bracelets #colorful #charity #selling #summerbracelet #jewelrymaking #jewlery

2019-08-25 19:11   8 0

 

$3 Pearl necklace!! • 60% of our profit from the jewelry goes to local charities including the Children’s Home of Northwest Georgia, the local Community Food Kitchen, and Pleasant Valley South Baptist Church! The rest of 40% will go to restock our beads, string, etc. If you would like to purchase please comment and DM us!! Anything helps!!!! • • #bracelet #bracelets #colorful #charity #selling #summerbracelet #jewelrymaking #jewlery

$4
White, teal, and coral CHOKER!!
•
60% of our profit from the jewelry goes to local charities including the Children’s Home of Northwest Georgia, the local Community Food Kitchen, and Pleasant Valley South Baptist Church! The rest of 40% will go to restock our beads, string, etc. If you would like to purchase please comment and DM us!! Anything helps!!!!
•
•
 #bracelet #bracelets #colorful #charity #selling #summerbracelet #jewelrymaking #jewlery

2019-08-25 19:11   7 0

 

$4 White, teal, and coral CHOKER!! • 60% of our profit from the jewelry goes to local charities including the Children’s Home of Northwest Georgia, the local Community Food Kitchen, and Pleasant Valley South Baptist Church! The rest of 40% will go to restock our beads, string, etc. If you would like to purchase please comment and DM us!! Anything helps!!!! • • #bracelet #bracelets #colorful #charity #selling #summerbracelet #jewelrymaking #jewlery

This fiery little number is waiting for someone to appreciate the heat it can bring to a look.
❤️💛❤️
 #artsncraftsdjorr #wearableart #wearableartworks #paintskins #fluidskins #paintskinjewelry #acrylicart #acrylicpourjewelry #fluidartjewelry #handmadejewelry #jewelry #jewelrymaking #pendants #letitflow #localbusinesses #localbusiness #shoplocal #noco #artisanjewelry #handmadejewelry #jewelryartist #jewelrymaker #oneofakindjewelry #jewelrylovers #fashionjewelry #ilovejewelry #jewelryaddict #jewelry #jewelrygifts #ipreview via @preview.app

2019-08-25 19:10   2 0

 
$5
Turtle charm teal CHOKER!!
•
60% of our profit from the jewelry goes to local charities including the Children’s Home of Northwest Georgia, the local Community Food Kitchen, and Pleasant Valley South Baptist Church! The rest of 40% will go to restock our beads, string, etc. If you would like to purchase please comment and DM us!! Anything helps!!!!
•
•
 #bracelet #bracelets #colorful #charity #selling #summerbracelet #jewelrymaking #jewlery

2019-08-25 19:10   11 0

 

$5 Turtle charm teal CHOKER!! • 60% of our profit from the jewelry goes to local charities including the Children’s Home of Northwest Georgia, the local Community Food Kitchen, and Pleasant Valley South Baptist Church! The rest of 40% will go to restock our beads, string, etc. If you would like to purchase please comment and DM us!! Anything helps!!!! • • #bracelet #bracelets #colorful #charity #selling #summerbracelet #jewelrymaking #jewlery

Its only on 299+shipping charges.

Cod and online payment available.

Message me with pic for details. 😍😍See the Video: 
https://socialsellers.com/videos/product/19i-0-4esg 😍😍
Catalog Name: *Bohemian Exquisite Metal & Pom Pom Earrings Vol 2*

Material: Alloy Kundan and Pearl Earrings 
Size: Free Size

Description: It Has 1 Pair Of Women's Earring

Work: Stone Work

Dispatch: 2 - 3 Days

Designs: 10

Easy Returns Available In Case Of Any Issue.

 #earringswag #earringslover #earringstyle #earrings #earringsoftheday #earringsale #meenakariearrings #jewelry #jewelrymaking #jewelrydesigner #anklets #brecelets #breceletslovers #nacklessdesigns #nackless #designerdress #dressmaterials #designersuits #dress_seller01

2019-08-25 19:09   4 0

 

Its only on 299+shipping charges. Cod and online payment available. Message me with pic for details. 😍😍See the Video: https://socialsellers.com/videos/product/19i-0-4esg 😍😍 Catalog Name: *Bohemian Exquisite Metal & Pom Pom Earrings Vol 2* Material: Alloy Kundan and Pearl Earrings Size: Free Size Description: It Has 1 Pair Of Women's Earring Work: Stone Work Dispatch: 2 - 3 Days Designs: 10 Easy Returns Available In Case Of Any Issue. #earringswag #earringslover #earringstyle #earrings #earringsoftheday #earringsale #meenakariearrings #jewelry #jewelrymaking #jewelrydesigner #anklets #brecelets #breceletslovers #nacklessdesigns #nackless #designerdress #dressmaterials #designersuits #dress_seller01

 #Repost @dkmjewelry
• • • • • •
Fall line in full swing of necklaces by @dkmjewelry.🍂🍁🍃 .
.
 #dkmjewelry #sparkle #toomanybaublesonetsy #crystalnecklace
 #crystaljewelry #crysyalnecklaces
 #highvibejewelry #giftforher  #gemstonejewelry #necklacelovers #bohochic #bohojewelry #bohovibes #summerjewelry #summervibes #fashioninspo #styleinspo #jewelrymaking #handmadejewelry #beadedjewelry #hippiechic #love #fashion #jewelrygram #worldjewelryofinstagram #accessoriesoftheday #pursuepretty #statementnecklace #goodvibes

2019-08-25 19:04   77 1

 
Dream Catcher Necklace | Get yours on bonetajewelry.com | #bonetajewelry

2019-08-25 19:04   28 1

 

Dream Catcher Necklace | Get yours on bonetajewelry.com | #bonetajewelry

⭐️This weeks news⭐️
 #
📌latest workshops.
 #
📌Latest video tutorial.
 #
📌New beadwork kits.
 #
📌Giveaway
 #
📌Rachels repair shop
 #
👉Video tutorial, kits and workshops available online at www.beadsbyverchiel.co.uk
 #
 #
 #
 #
 #
 #verchiel #rsgcommunity #jewellerymakingkits #jewelrymaking #kits #freetutorials #jewellerymakingtutorials #craftboss #royalwoottonbassett #workshop #wireworkorchid #igcrafters #makersgonnamake #orchid #paracord #unisexbracelets #wireworkcourses #britishmakers #igbeadworkers #loveseedbeads #czechbeads

2019-08-25 19:01   2 0

 

⭐️This weeks news⭐️ # 📌latest workshops. # 📌Latest video tutorial. # 📌New beadwork kits. # 📌Giveaway # 📌Rachels repair shop # 👉Video tutorial, kits and workshops available online at www.beadsbyverchiel.co.uk # # # # # #verchiel #rsgcommunity #jewellerymakingkits #jewelrymaking #kits #freetutorials #jewellerymakingtutorials #craftboss #royalwoottonbassett #workshop #wireworkorchid #igcrafters #makersgonnamake #orchid #paracord #unisexbracelets #wireworkcourses #britishmakers #igbeadworkers #loveseedbeads #czechbeads

Sunday’s are for... Schlumberger! Schlumberger Turquoise Trellis Necklace and Turquoise Hedge Row Earring by @tiffanyandco

2019-08-25 19:01   38 8

 

Sunday’s are for... Schlumberger! Schlumberger Turquoise Trellis Necklace and Turquoise Hedge Row Earring by @tiffanyandco

Carbon included Diamonds 💎 Quartz 
From Baluchistan mines Pakistan 🇵🇰 Weight 490 grams 
Shipping worldwide 🌏 via DHL 
DM me for more information ℹ️ 
 #mineralporn #mineralforsale #diamondquartz #crytsal #crystalhealing #gemhunt #crystalforsale #gemstoneseller #onlinesales #instagramsales #mineralcollectors #jewelrymaking #witches #healers #denver #colorado #perth #sydney #canberra #paris #lyon #amsterdam #brussels #berlin #moscow #sainperterburg #hamburg #munich #barcelona  #chefdoeuvrecollections

2019-08-25 19:01   13 0

 

Carbon included Diamonds 💎 Quartz From Baluchistan mines Pakistan 🇵🇰 Weight 490 grams Shipping worldwide 🌏 via DHL DM me for more information ℹ️ #mineralporn #mineralforsale #diamondquartz #crytsal #crystalhealing #gemhunt #crystalforsale #gemstoneseller #onlinesales #instagramsales #mineralcollectors #jewelrymaking #witches #healers #denver #colorado #perth #sydney #canberra #paris #lyon #amsterdam #brussels #berlin #moscow #sainperterburg #hamburg #munich #barcelona #chefdoeuvrecollections

Featuring: 14k rose gold Montana Sapphire earrings with diamonds.⁠⠀
.⁠⠀
.⁠⠀
.⁠⠀
 #jewelryfashion #jewelrymaker #jewelrydesign #jewelryartist #jewelrylove  #jewelryshop #jewelryblog #stephenisleyjewelry #stephenisleycustom #sicustom #montanasapphires #montanayogosapphires #jewelry #jewelryblogger #jewelrystore #jewelrymaking #jewelryaddict #jewelrydesigner #jewelryset #jewelrygram #jewelrytrends #jewelryart #jewelrylovers #jewelrylover #jewelryoftheday #jewelryjunkie #jewelrybox #glaciernationalpark #supportsmallbusiness ⁠⠀

2019-08-25 19:00   7 0

 
انگشتر گل نیلوفر
قابل ساخت با طلا و نقره
وزن تقریبی ~ 1.7 گرم
💎 Farnaz Jewelry 💍

2019-08-25 18:53   7 2

 

انگشتر گل نیلوفر قابل ساخت با طلا و نقره وزن تقریبی ~ 1.7 گرم 💎 Farnaz Jewelry 💍

انگشتر گل نیلوفر
قابل ساخت با طلا و نقره
وزن تقریبی ~ 1.7 گرم
💎 Farnaz Jewelry 💍

2019-08-25 18:52   4 2

 

انگشتر گل نیلوفر قابل ساخت با طلا و نقره وزن تقریبی ~ 1.7 گرم 💎 Farnaz Jewelry 💍

Tourmaline 😍
Total weight : 0.75 carats
Shipping via DHL Express
Payment Through Paypal Or Western Union Is Also Accepted

DM for price 😊

 #garnetstone #bicolortourmaline #tourmalines #faceted #gem #gems #gemstones #gemstone #gemstonejewelry #gemstonejewellery #handmade #handmadejewelry #handmadejewellery #faceted #garnetjewelery #tourmaline #jewel #jewels #jewelrydesigner #jewelrymaking #fashion #uniqueengagementring s #bracelet #rhodolite #dreamring #tourmalinerings #rings #tourmalinejewelry #diamond #tourmaline #tourmalinerings

2019-08-25 18:49   10 0

 
Hi everyone! Last day at the fall fair! Come check it out, I always give deals the last day!
.
.
.
 #jewelry #gift #wirewrappedjewelry #wirejewelry #melissasenchantments #gemstonejewelry #beautifuljewelry #jewelrydesigner  #jewelrymaking #silverwire #silver #silverjewelry #wireart #hadcraftedjewelry #wirering #fallfair #sterlingsilver #silverring #wirering #wirewrapped #shimmery
 #wirewrappedrings #jewellery #gorgeousjewelry #sparkly #natureinspiredjewelry #quesnel #quesnelfallfair

2019-08-25 18:43   4 0

 
Next Page →
Next Page →