A perfect pair - the Barcelos ceramic jug & tall ceramic bottle 🖤
- available via online store link in bio
Post-pride Monday blues.
Obsessed with all of the feel-good self-love vibes @thorson_photography put out into this big bad world, it's safe to say we we're over the moon when these guys knocked on our door [sent us an email]. Drawing inspiration from Wes Anderson films and the 70's era, we created them a brand oozing of positivity, warmth and authenticity. #banditdesignoriginals
ASTER SN263 - Nathan Rech
T E C H N O N E V E R D I E ☇"Missão ASTER" é uma sonda espacial Brasileira em parceria com a Rússia usada para coletar dados e estudar o Asteroide 2001SN263 Triplo que se encontra próximo ao nosso sistema solar.
A música se trata exatamente sobre isso, uma viagem espacial em busca de aprendizado, seja no espaço físico ou mental.
my favorite plaid-date👯♀️ There was a nurse (also mad respect to the profession as a non-nurse Filipino 🤗) who spent time with people in the last few weeks of their life, asking them if they could change anything in their life, what would they Here are the top 5 Regrets Of The Dying:
1. I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn't worked so hard.
3. I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
Ok ok, let’s be real, I know I’m 29, and in relatively good health so why am I thinking morbidly Well, I am trying to life-hack, well, L I F E. So let’s see how I’m doing:
1. I’m learning to recognize the expectations from family, romantic relationships, church, womanhood, entrepreneuring, millennialing that I’ve adopted and ya know what Not all of them are good nor healthy. As woo-woo as it sounds, learning to own your truth is real. I’m grasping that I’ve got one wild life and it has a signature all it’s own.
2. I am becoming less of a workaholic (actual goals this season is to have more fun) in comparison with my insomnia/depression/anxiety from last year fo sho
And my best bud @faithholden pictured here is helping me with reasons 3, 4, and 5
3. She is my safe person who helps me figure out the words around the feels. It’s ok to be unladylike in language when you just gotta detox those feels of anger, pain and hurt. Listening to Lizzo is also good for this.
4. We’ve known each other since 1995. This is her 6th visit to San Francisco in the 7 years I’ve lived here. LEGIT. My company hasn’t IPO’d but my long-term, deep friendships make me a rich woman.
5. These last few months have been heavy hits of life with heartbreak and life changes but her laidbackness and love for ice cream reminds me about the color in life. Happiness is a season I’m not going to feel guilty about soaking up. Impromptu ear piercings and all.
What is one thing you’re doing to make sure you won’t have one of these regrets of the dying
Its been awhile since posted last. Just moved from Cleveland to NYC. If anyone wants to hang Hmu. Glad to be back in my home state