My Marketing Rant 😏😏😏😏😤 1. Pay attention. What is going on around you. How do people behave. What motivates them What do they really care about What captivates them -
2. Be a real business person. Stop with the half ass/ part time effort. It will get you nowhere. A day job, kids, husband, grad school, or moving is not an excuse. Stop fooling yourself. -
3. Check your attitude. Is it “lukewarm” if you don’t care than why the hell should I Your job is to show me why your product or service is better than the competition. You can’t do that without positivity and enthusiasm. -
4. Get out of your house. I love online marketing but real relationships are solidified in person. You must meet new people. Stop being lazy and expecting your friends and family to fund YOUR dreams. Strangers have your money. -
5. Study, study, study there is no shortage of information. You must discipline yourself to go after it. Whine about what you don’t know is unacceptable. Someone has your answer. Go make some money or borrow some and invest to learn it, period. -
6. You don’t have to do everything at once. I see people who won’t even commit to daily posting always chasing the newest thing. Tighten up on the basics. That is your foundation. -
7. If you don’t have an email list, you really don’t like getting paid. Don’t let another 48 hours go by without it. Want to know the software and tools I recommend https://www.radiantlivingbiz.com/resources-1
8. Marketing with video, use video marketing, go live, create a YouTube channel. I can say it a million different ways. It works. -
9. Ask for help. I never struggle for more than a 10 Mins on something. Never waste a half a day trying to add a code to your website or marking a landing page etc. My DM or email is open to you [email protected]radiantlivingbiz.com
10. Thanks for letting me rant. It is after midnight and I wanted to write this post about marketing to show how smart I am. But this is all that came out. 🤣 TIP - Don’t focus on impressing people , focus on helping instead. That’s marketing.
Chanelle Washington, MBA, BSN, RN
Digital Marketing Expert,
Radiant Living Biz 👑
Fighting Norm-man and Norm-a
Norm-man and Norm-a say, “We are afraid of you, because we do not understand you - and therefore you challenge our intelligence and make us feel inferior. And so we must kill you.'
Cherish your individuality if it's important to you, but be prepared to fight Norm-man and Norm-a, along the way.
When one is not considered 'normal', and continues down the road of individuality, they have made a conscious decision not to have an average personality, nature or character; nor to exhibit average behaviour patterns.
They have allowed themselves to be unique and novel in some way.
To be this way it is to live in the shadows of Norm-man and Norm-a's minds; to be the unknown, which they fear.
To be different is to be “wrong” in their “normal” eyes.
Not being normal does not mean you are wrong any more than being normal means you are right.
Be careful of Normans and Normas...
#normal #norm #average #breakthenorm #breakthenorms #breakthemould #breakthemouldtour #courage #different #newworld #judgementalpeople #judgement #judgementday #judging #unique #uniquering #special #society #yoga #yogis #liveandletlive #chikri #chikriyoga #areyounormal #personality #neilpatel
“A good interactive piece of software is like a charming person,” Dr Brian Cugelman.
Today was the first day of our course on the behaviorial science of online marketing, in collaboration with Xische Academy, @smartdubai and AlterSpark. We are looking forward to seeing our attendees for another interactive session tomorrow. Watch our InstaStory for more. #xische ✖️ #drbriancugelman ✖️ #smartdubai
Don’t be left behind. Get noticed, be found and connect with your #clients. The way your clients find you online is ever changing. It’s one thing to have a great looking #website, but if no one is able to find it, what’s the point. We not only create beautiful websites that are user-friendly, but they are also #google friendly. Connect with us for a free #websiteaudit and we will show you how you stack up against your #competition 💯free.
A lot of influencers make huge money via both their social media and websites because they successfully built their personal brands.
Good percentage of the Instagram influencers are celebrities from entertainment industries like Nollywood actors/actresses, comedians, musicians and big brother naija ex-housemates.
These people became influencers luckly because they’re already popular with huge fan base, hence they took advantage of their popular influence to make more money for themselves.
But there are still good percentage of business influencers who weren’t known prior to their journey to personal branding and they passed through all challenges, made investments, then evenly became highly reputable and respected in their own respective areas of expertise. These people are known as experts or leaders in what they do.
When you want to build your personal brand, you should think of what you can do to build an influential reputation for yourself. It’s not an issue of envying or comparing yourself with people who have made tons of followers over many years. It’s not also a matter of feeling intimidated out of others’ achievements or whatever they post on various social media.
Personal branding is about you! What can you do to influence lives What would you like to be known for What should come to people’s mind whenever they think or talk about you What problem would you solve to influence the society How great, special, unique and authentic are you in achieving your successes in life How have you been approaching your lives to achieve your aspirations in your personal lives and businesses ...CONTINUE READING.. To learn the 6 tips of pivoting your personal brand as an influencer:
View Full Post Via: https://josephineuba.com/6-great-tips-influencer
#personalbranding @aycomedian @mikeezu @alex_unusual #influencers #nigeria #nigeriacelebrities #shemeansbusiness #business #publicspeaking #Sheleadsafrica
#entrepreneur #businesswoman #entrepreneurship #emcee #speakers #businessowner #marketing #digitalmarketing #neilpatel #branding #womenempowerment @mercyjohnsonokojie #host #auditionsng #hosts
“3 aulas de #trafegoorganico [ sem #ads ele quis dizer, para quem não se ligou ] surpreendentemente utilizando ADS ou seja IMPULSIONADO : D .
Eu vi isso e deixei passar. Aí vi novamente no #stories do @sergiolima e não teve + como: QUE AULA É ESSA QUE ENSINA ALGO QUE NÃO COMUNGA! : D .
Por favor tenha #atenção : não estou querendo dizer que ADS seja algo #proibidão mas não faz sentido algum uma publicação que VENDE aula de TRAFEGO ORGANICO ser impulsionada! .
Sabe o que falta no meio de tanta #tecnica #gurus #automações #growth da vida! ESTRATEGISTAS! E esses outros aí “figurinhas carimbadas” eu te GARANTO, não entregam nada relacionado a #planejamentoestratégico de #marketing! Lucram às suas CU$TA$ ( os #infoprodutos que “te ensinam coisas marotas como as que o Neil aí está mostrando para vocês! .
💥ALERTÃO : não se deixe levar por gatilhos #socioemocionais! Sejam criteriosos e execitem o senso crítico antes de investir tempo e dinheiro em #imersoes disruptivas e milagrosas com “figurinhas carimbadas” do mercado! 💥