"A Liga Sul-Americana está de volta. Nesta terça-feira (16/10), em Cali, na Colômbia, Sendi/Bauru Basket e Minas Tênis Clube estrearão pela primeira fase da competição, no Grupo C. Com jogos entre os dias 16 e 18 de outubro, no Ginásio Coliseo Evangelista Mora, os dois brasileiros terão pela frente o Quimsa (ARG) e o Fast Break (COL)." Fonte: site da LNB
Pelo @mtcbasquete teremos em quadra o nosso monstrinho Wesley Ferreira, além do talentoso ala americano Dominique Coleman, ambos destaques da equipe mineira.
As transmissões dos jogos não estão confirmadas, mas aí estão os horários oficiais das três rodadas.
Boa sorte, @wesleycastrof! Good luck, @niques_nyce! Estaremos na torcida por um grande desempenho!
#LSB2018 #LigaSulamericana #gameday #NextLevel #MinasStorm
Back again to Fall Brawl this year, Next Level Spine & Sports Injury Center, LLC
— "If you are looking for a cutting-edge chiropractor in Wexford, PA, Next Level Spine & Sports is your answer. We use the latest, research-based techniques in manual therapy and functional rehab to provide lasting pain relief, restoration of function, and increased performance."
Thank you so much for your continued support of R.A.W and Fall Brawl!
#RawTrainingPGH #RAWFallBrawl2018 #GoToYourDarkPlace @CrossFit #competition #nextlevel @next.level.spine.and.sports —
So apparently I can elbow a bag but when it comes to elbowing a pad...😅 Thanks again for an awesome boxing session last night @stacey_karetsian 🥊🥊
I love working on striking harder in these sessions, I notice a massive flow through into the power of my other striking movements. I’m working on getting uncomfortable and building power and strength outside of karate with boxing and my weight training to help take my karate to that #nextlevel.
SUSHI Timeeeeee=RAW VEGAN=YA us DUDES when MOMMY aint home EAT DESSERT BEFORE our MEAL SHHHHHH(DON'T TELL on us BAD BOYS FOR LIFE- WHATTTTTTTT-ahhahalol=check my previous post=you'll get it lol)=YA BUDDDYYY=what Y'ALL know about OKINAWA SPINACH=OKINAWA SPINACH derives from the Foothills in JAPAN=A lettuce ish TEXTURE w/very mild DELIGHTFUL FLAVOR=AKA called the Cholesterol LOWERING Plant-or the cholesterol lowering leafy greens from Japan❤=OKINAWA Spinach(btw unrelated to American spinach-in flavor and health benefits-altho some similarities❤)-----Scroll through pics I SHOWCASED our OKINAWA SPINACH mini JUNGLE behind the BANANA TREES/to the right of our ALOE VERA potted plant=OKINAWA SPINACH is in BEAST MODE Y'ALL(green on top side of leaf/PURPLE underside of leaf=sooooo cool)=GRAZE all Day like a COW=Won't phase THIS NUTRITIONAL BEAST=OKINAWA SPINACH for the W BABYYYYYY----Check this FAMILY= DUDE rolls his own Sushi=w/ OKINAWA SPINACH and RED onions is what DUDE wanted this time<33=Btw EVERYTHING pictured is either ORGANIC or BEYOND Organically GROWN @ our URBAN/SUBURBAN EDIBLE LANDSCAPE/FoodFOREST<33-----GROW BEYOND ORGANICALLY FAMILY=GROW NUTRIENT POWERHOUSES of Fruits/VEGGIES that can NOT be purchased in STORES( #1 stores don't sell rare varieties of fruits/veggies- #2 stores Nutritional value of there Fruits/VEGGIES are SUBPAR comparative to HOMEGROWN=BEYOND ORGANIC(Y'ALL want TIPS=ask me I will teach Y'ALL for FREE) TRUTH IS FREE=INFORMATION is FREE=GOOOOO VEGAN---PEACE✌Love❤Light💥
7 Facts You Probably Don't Know
1. I quit my job 2 years ago from this past summer to explore the opportunity of building something for myself and for my clients. I had grown tired of my personal development and growth being stalled by others and took a leap to fulfill my own true potential.
2. My parents separated before I was 2 years old. This major shift in my life at a young age made me grow up faster and embrace my new reality.
3. I have always been very averse to selfies and transformation photos (of myself). I pick at every detail and really didn't understand the value of sharing my journey over the last decade.
4. My brain is on and running incessantly. There's not really a tranquil moment in there! It is like when you spot a duck on water. Everything looks calm, but feet are going a mile a minute to paddle and push. This is why activities like training and guitar are my favorite hobbies because they require use of not only your body and physical dexterity, but also your brain.
5. I attended Elon (NC) and graduated with my B.S. Magna Cum Laude. As a student I was a PT in the Campus Rec department and also worked at a Nutrition store during the summer months. I completed a year of law school with good grades (by most standards), only to leave that world behind to pursue a full time fellowship with the MBA program and @Blackstone (followed shortly after by @RedHatInc). I received MBA at NC State in 2014.
6. My interest in hormones, endocrine function and nutritional endocrinology started when I was about 19 years old. At the time, No one could seem to figure out what was going on with me health wise but my MRIs showed an enlarged pituitary gland and several adenomas, gland cysts, etc. I quickly learned the language in an attempt to better understand my own health. They later attributed most of it to a severe concussion or some nutritional missteps in my teenage years.
7. I’ve been a featured speaker/presenter at several Fortune 500 companies and currently coach clients across the nation and abroad.
Want free Thunder tickets How does lower-level sound @thevueou wants to give YOU tickets just for stopping by! Come and see our #NextLevel spaces and amenities for yourself and be entered to win! We are leasing fast for Fall and YOU deserve TheVUE! #tickets4tours
#TRANSFORMATION ‼️ About 35lbs separate these two photos 😳 Jay has been consistently putting in work two days a week with me, managing to travel and still keep his weight off! On top of that he has been working with a coach to help him with his golf game, which we have now been implementing into our training 🏌🏻 one goal after another and were only getting started!! 🔥🔥