We're all dreaming of these summer nights... #Repost @codywpreston
Reminiscing about summer nights spent on top of mountains. I'm so incredibly lucky to call places like this my home!
Summer where you at
It’s half term and the sun’s out! 🌞 Which can only mean one thing...a day out at Grey’s Court! 🙌🏻Our first visit this year which meant the boys spent LOADS of time making their fort (something they LOVE to do every time they visit), then we explored the grounds before ending up at the cafe for lunch. We love Grey’s Court! 😍Until next time! #greyscourt
- SNIPPER - if you have never played this before then do it next time you are in the woods! Fab for entertaining kids while you go for a "boring" walk!! Rules: - One person is on and stands by a tree which is BASE. they are not allowed to move away from the tree
- everyone else finds another tree away a short distance away. All stand together to start the game - the person who is on shouts "go" and faces the tree so they cannot see the other players
- everyone else has to try and make there way to the BASE tree - an any point the person who is on can shout SNIPPER the counts to 3 before turning around
- this gives players 3 seconds to hide behind a tree.
- if the person who is on sees you then you have to start again and move back to the tree you chose to start from
- the person who is on will shout "go" and turn back around so the players can move again without been seen. - aim of the game is to reach the BASE tree without the person who is on seeing you.