Several studies show that having dust, grime or pigeons nesting, roosting or perching around can reduce your system’s efficiency by up to 20% ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
We can help you to protect your investment 💪🏼 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
With Smart Home Energy Source PV system installation receive a FREE Nest thermostat & home security system. Save now, ask us how! Take advantage of NYS incentives 631.913.1797
1. NY-SUN Incentive: A cash rebate based on the size (Wattage) of the system, typically accounting for 10-20% of the installed system cost.
2. Affordable Solar Incentive: The Affordable Solar Incentive allows a household under a certain income level to double the NY-SUN incentive for up to 6,000W.
3. Net Energy Metering: All solar systems connected to the electrical grid may transfer surplus power back, allowing customers to offset the cost of power drawn from the utility.
4. New York State Tax Credit: For residential systems only, you may be eligible for a 25% tax credit up to a maximum of $5,000.
5. Property Tax Exemption: NYS has a law that exempts property tax increases due to solar installations. There are certain jurisdictions that have opted out of this law, please contact us to see if you are exempt.
6. Sales Tax Exemption: For residential and commercial, NYS has exempted NYS sales tax on solar equipment. Local jurisdictions have the option to opt out of this law in order to apply school, county, or city sales taxes, please contact us to learn more.
7. Federal Investment Tax Credit (ITC): Originally slated to expire in 2016, the federal tax credit on solar has been extended indefinitely for commercial properties. Until 2019, residences and businesses are eligible for a 30% credit on a new solar system, which will scale down to 26% in 2020, 22% in 2021 and 10% from 2022 onwards.
8. Accelerated Depreciation: Commercial properties can deduct 85% of the value of a solar asset from their taxes over a five-year period.
#GoGreen #SolarPanelling #LongIslandBusiness #SuffolkCounty #NassauCounty #PVsystem #Electrical #Roofing #SolarCells #GoSolar #InstaHome #Investments #CleanEnergy #Sun #SolarSystem #EcoFriendly #thisisSHES #Installation #FederalRebates #Incentives #NESTthermostat #SolarIsNow #NY #NewYorkState #LocalBusiness #TaxCredit #TaxRebate #ThinkGreen
How long do solar panels last—a very common question we get asked a lot from homeowners considering to go solar. Your solar panels will be able to offset your electricity use for decades, but it is also important to understand industry projections and degradation rates. Solar panels last 25-30 years. However, this doesn’t mean they stop producing electricity at 25 years- it just means the energy production has declined. On average solar panels output falls by 0.8 percent each year. Degradation rate is constantly improving as solar panel technology improves. #Solar #Solarpower #solarenergy #solarpanels #rooftopsolar #gosolar #greenenergy #energyefficiency #netzerohomeb #netmetering #pvsystem #pvmodules
سخان الطاقة الشمسية ١٥٠ لتر
سخان ماء يعمل على الطاقة الشمسية سعة ١٥٠ لتر بما يعادل ٤٠ غالون ، تصل حرارة الماء الي ٩٠ درجة سيليزية ، ويحتوي على منظم لاختيار درجة الحرارة المفضلة ، مصمم ليحتفظ بسخونة الماء حتى في المساء.
Solar Water Heater 150L
Water Heater That works on Solar energy, 150L , 40 Gallons, Free installation, Controller for setting the preferred temperature, keeps highs temperatures even at night.
#solar #electricity #sun #heater #waterheater #pvsystem #greenenergy #engineering #kuwait #kwt #q8 #الكويت