One of the fundamental messages #mothersmaryhq continues to uphold is the support the community gives like minded women and how we strive to lift each other up and not tear each other down.
We share information, give support, and never judge one another. The #mothersmarycommunity is the only place I have felt completely comfortable and safe to be who I am. I am so proud to be part of a group of such wonderful women.
I’m so proud that we have been able to rise above the social construction and conditioning that teaches women to tear other women down instead of rising up together.
Posted @withrepost • @womencrushcoven
We all know the Story of the famous couple Louis XVI of France 🇫🇷 (1.) and Marie Antoinette of Austria 🇦🇹 (2.) how they ruled over France and how they died in the Guillotine, but furthermore....there is the unknown story of their children; What happened to them What is their story.
3. Prince Sophie (1786-1787), "Fille de France" 🇫🇷 was the youngest of the four children of the couple, her fragile heart was undermined by tuberculosis. She died 💀in Versailles 🏰 at the age of Eleven Months. ~
4. Louis Joseph Xavier François (1781-1789), "Fils de France" 🇫🇷 Was the second children and the elder son, died 💀 at the age seven of Tuberculosis and was succeeded by his four-year old brother Louis XVII.
5. Louis XVII (1785-1795) Probably the saddest story of all 4 children, after his father's execution in 1793, he was imprisoned at the Temple 👮🏻, where he was put in care of Antoine Simon, a cobbler who had been named his guardian tasked to transform the former prince into a republican citizen. Nevertheless, stories survived and memoires from many people said that Louis was constantly abused and tortured by Antoine and his wife, encouraged to drink and eat to excess 🍔🍺, learn the language of the gutter, raped by prostitutes in order to infect him with deseases 🤢🤒.The young prince died 💀 in 1795 of a "Scrofula" or Tuberculous Cervical Lymphadenitis.
6. Louis XVI taking care of the education of his Son in the Temple.
7. "Louis Charles" by Élisabeth Vigée Le Brun.
8. Heart of Louis XVII inside a Crystal Urn (Actually).
9. Grave supposed to be that of Louis XVII, Église Sainte-Marguerite, Paris.
10. Marie-Thérese Charlotte of France 🇫🇷 (1778-1851), "Madame Royale" was the only child of the couple to reach adulthood, married to Louis Antoine, Duke of Angoulême. She became Dauphine of France upon the accession of her father-in-law to the throne of France in 1824.
Curious Fact: Technically she was Queen of France 🇫🇷 for 20 minutes between his father abdication and the time his husband signed the same document.
#history #worldhistory #france #europe #kingshitonly #kingsandqueens #queens #louisxvi #versailles #palacedeversailles
When I first read #FireShutUpinMyBones, its #truth and #power stayed with me in a visceral way... but after attending the #worldpremiere of the Blow/Blanchard/Lemmons opera the messages of the book were retold in one of the most glorious and important musical and cultural experiences one could imagine. 24 hours later I’m still affected... quietly wondering how a grippingly painful memoir was retold with such delicacy of spirit, and made sure we walked away impacted forever. 👏🏾
In the hands of masters.. our stories are honored and transcending... we are assured to know, to feel and to heal. 💕
I feel incredibly blessed to have been invited to this experience at the #OTSTL...another stunning accomplishment for an amazing woman writer director artist and storyteller #KasiLemmons, and for the incomparable @terence_blanchard. I’m excited for this pairing again for the upcoming #HarrietTubman movie... 🔥
Every single voice on that stage, including the dancers as messengers and the orchestral voices, were simply stunning... but as a singer I must note the magnificence that is @kikislacksoprano and @_juliabullock. #QUEENS. 👸🏾👸🏾
also a nod to the incredible actor @vondiecurtishall... in the audience...
But to all who touched this incredible story and #opera, #bravo 👏🏽. “ kiss me hug me see me love me” I will hum as I hold this story in my #soul. 🥰
6 Ways to Lose Weight Without Dieting
Simple changes to your lifestyle can help you lose weight and keep it off.
Sure, you can lose weight quickly. There are plenty of fad diets that work to shed pounds rapidly -- while leaving you feeling hungry and deprived. But what good is losing weight only to regain it To keep pounds off permanently, it's best to lose weight slowly. And many experts say you can do that without going on a "diet." Instead, the key is making simple tweaks to your lifestyle.
To get customised weight loss diet plan
WhatsApp us at 9871875298
Email @ [email protected]gmail.com