I ended 2019 with no plan on making a second income. I was living paycheck to paycheck and half of it still was going on my credit card.
As we got closer to 2020 I knew I wanted a change! I had dreams... BIG 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼... but believes they were out of reach and had no hope of them becoming a reality.I accepted this as the way things were going to be.
Then New Year’s Eve Cassandra came to me and said I’m starting a new business venture want to join me It gave me hope and excitement! It sounded almost to good to be true.
Fast forward a month later and I’m excited for how far I’ve come. My finances and financial blueprint have been impacted in ways I could NEVER have imagined.
I want it. ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴀᴅ. And nothing is going to stop me from linking arms with other people who want it too... so I’m putting working into the pockets of my time.
I don’t think I even can start to grasp how amazing this year is about to be ✨LETS DO THIS!
Wowzers it was frrrrreezing this morning so in a quiet, happy rebellion I am wearing spring colours and a thousand layers. ;). Also I love a good blanket scarf to keep me cozy. Happy Friday friends! ♥️
Signs you might be an entrepreneur at heart ❤️ - you love to sleep in 💤 - you function better when you’re making a schedule rather than just working a 9-5
- The thought of having a boss makes you cringe - Your dream office involves your bed and pants optional settings - You plan vacations without taking “vacation days” AND YOU WANT TO GET PAID ON VACATION 🏝
- Freedom motivates you
- Helping and blessing people gives you more satisfaction than any paycheck ever could
- You get drained easily from work that doesn’t inspire you
- Societies “normal” has never really been your jam 😎
- You’ve always known you were made for more
I love helping people take their lives from ordinary to extraordinary. All it takes is for you to have a passion for freedom, eager to learn, willing to turn those dreams into realities. Success is out there you just have to find the right tools!