САМАЯ ВКУСНАЯ МОРКОВЬ ПО-КОРЕЙСКИ
- Сахар — 3 ст. л.
- Соль — 1 ч. л.
- Молотый кориандр — 1 ст. л.
- Уксус — 2 ст. л.
- Молотый черный перец — 0,5 ч. л.
- Молотый красный перец — 1 щепотка
- Чеснок — 5 зубчиков
- Растительное масло — 100–150 г
1. Морковь натираем на специальной терке, посыпаем сверху всеми специями, слегка переминаем её руками, выкладываем в миску, добавляем уксус, чеснок, пропущенный через чеснокодавку, и растительное масло (масло необходимо закипятить).
Всё! Проще не придумаешь! #eda #vkusno #вкусно #рецепты #еда #вкуснаяеда #кулинария #вкусныерецепты #recepty #food
#recepty #food #foodporn #instafood #yum #yummy #getinmybelly #yumyum #delicious #eat #sharefood #eating
Food for thought 🤔🤔🤔 On #worldfoodday what better time to take a little time to appreciate what food has done for us individually. Having spent the majority of today laid out recovering from yesterday’s treatment, I’ve managed to slowly prep and cook a proper heart warming Autumnal veggie dish.
Currently laid out yet again (after a full on feed) I’ve had a chance to look back on the journey that food has taken me on. Starting from those early years between the age of 8-12 when mum would teach me little things in the kitchen and then the first trip to India when I was 14 and witnessing the most amazing scenes on the streets with food traders (where the inspiration for my award winning Masala Dosa came from). Just over 5 years ago when my son said about following my dream to make me truly happy, it was food that took me from the daily struggle of working in a major organisation to becoming fully dependent on my own efforts and abilities to survive. Even though cooking for a living has been the hardest I’ve ever worked both physically and mentally, it really has been the most rewarding. I may not have that fast car or fancy house, the bling or the wardrobes full of designer clothes; what I do have is a heart full of passion and a mind full of some of the brightest smiles from when people have eaten my food! Recently through treatment, I’ve researched the health benefits of a predominantly plant based diet and by playing with food, I’ve documented this journey with you all. Some have even started taking pictures and sharing their own creations with us... family, friends, colleagues have started growing their own produce, cooking from scratch and exploring with flavours. My inbox sometimes gets filled with pictures from you with dishes you’ve made that have come from thoughts I’ve shared...for this I’m humbled. This however, shows me once again that food has so much power to bring us together, from across the globe and even our local communities.
Please keep cooking, sharing your stories and share food together 🙏🏾💚❤️😘
Have you heard of Olio It’s an amazing app that I have recently discovered. It’s all about sharing more and wasting less. And today, I completed my first share using it - I gave away these headphones that I no longer need.
Olio started off as a food sharing app to reduce food waste, but there is now also a non-food category. The app links you up with people nearby - Simply post your unwanted item and give it away to someone for free, or vice-versa, collect someone else’s unwanted stuff. It’s very true, one persons trash is another persons treasure! Check out @olio_ex
Wednesday meal: chorizo and mushroom hash 🌭🍄❤️ (meal cost: £1.19pp)
Happy hump day lovely people of Instagram! How has your day been We had a baby class this morning then met up with a friend for lunch ☺️ tonight I did a “one pot wonder” meal and it was so so yum. I take great joy out of chucking everything in a pan and knowing that’s all I need, crockery wise (ahh the simple things..🤘🏻) I usually don’t make a dish without some sort of sauce but it honestly didn’t need any. The chorizo is fatty/ oily enough to make it moist and also I added garlic purée and lemon juice which was all it needed 🤤 success!
Tutorial on how to make this is in highlights. Would you eat this 🍽
Having major brunch cravings right now and so ready for the weekend. This Saturday is the @sandiegoreader Brunch And Booze event from 12-3pm At NTC Park in Liberty Station. Tickets available on SDReader's profile link! #readerbrunchandbooze
BTW this delicious Belgium Waffle is from @atypicalwaffle in North park. 📷: Dennis
Paneer kaali Mirch❤
Karva chauth special 😁😁😁
Servings - 2 - 3
INGREDIENTS �Black peppercorns - 2 tablespoons
Coriander seeds - 1 tablespoon
Fennel seeds - 1 teaspoon
Oil - 2 tablespoons
Ginger - 2 teaspoons
Garlic - 2 teaspoons
Onions - 100 grams
Peanuts - 30 grams
Oil - 1 1/2 tablespoons
Cumin - 1 teaspoon
Curry leaves - 10
Prepared masala - 2 tablespoons
Curd - 2 tablespoons
Desiccated coconut - 2 tablespoons
Chilli flakes - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Nutmeg - 1/4 teaspoon
Milk - 150 milliliters
Paneer - 260 grams
Fresh cream - 45 grams
1. Take a pan, add 2 tablespoons black peppercorns, 1 tablespoon coriander seeds, 1 teaspoon fennel seeds and dry roast for 2 - 3 minutes or until it turns golden brown in color.
2. Remove it from heat and transfer this into a blender and blend it into a fine powder. Keep aside.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet, add 2 teaspoons ginger, 2 teaspoons garlic and stir for 1 - 2 minutes.
4. Then, add 100 grams onions and fry till translucent or until it turns golden brown in color.
5. Now, add 30 grams peanuts and mix it well.
6. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
7. Remove it from heat and transfer this into a blender and blend it into a smooth paste.
8. Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in a skillet, add 1 teaspoon cumin, 10 curry leaves and stir for 1 - 2 minutes.
9. Then, add the blended paste in it and mix it well.
10. Add 2 tablespoons prepared masala and mix it again.
11. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
12. Now, add 2 tablespoons curd, 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut and mix it well.
13. Add 1 teaspoon chilli flakes, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg and mix it again.
14. Then, add 150 milliliters milk and mix it well.
15. Bring it to a boil.
16. Now, add 260 grams paneer and mix it well.
17. Cover it with lid and cook for about 8 - 10 minutes on medium heat.
18. Open the lid and give it a nice stir.
19. Add 45 grams fresh cream and mix it well.
20. Cook for another 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
21. Serve hot. •
🍴 #food #foodofinstagram #foodie #toptags #instafood #yummy #sharefood #instaeat #foodstagram #heresmyfood #foodiegram #foodlovers #amazin