We loved having you attend Nikki thank you for being amazing and joining us! @1850artisanpolish - Time for The Indie Shop!
If images are King then captions are Queens.
Every blogger, writer and content creator has had the dreaded ‘white-screen-I-hate-you’ moments and you can read all the never-run-out-ideas-again posts till you’re crossed eyed but it won’t give you the inspiration you need.
So here’s my two pennies worth of advice...Leave it! Leave it for a few hours, a day, a week. Because let me tell you, no amount of screen starring will give you content.
I’ve found inspiration in the most unexpected places like walking to pick up the little one from school or an AH-Mazing font on a Netflix show. Getting in the zone is like finding love, always when you least expect it. Wham!
So here’s to no more blank canvases and finding your inspiration...however long it takes 😉
Success is not easy. Period 👈 ⠀
When we first started out building this legacy called The IT Man. If you're like us, building a legacy that your family will benefit from for all eternity.. it's a lot of hard work and patience. I'd love to tell you the truth.⠀
If anyone tells you that it's not, run because it's obvious they haven't failed enough. Because when they do, it'll be a catastrophe you shouldn't be apart of.⠀
We believe that despite how many times you fail, no matter how many times you don't get it right or how many people turned their backs on you.⠀
For every blessing you lost, you'll receive another blessing in its place 1000x over.⠀
Keep Fighting For Your Vision & Be Patient. ⠀
Follow @TheITManllc for more content!⠀
Tag someone in the comments who needs this motivation.
The Top Ways Imposter Syndrome is making you lose money:
1. It can show up as perfectionism. She’s a sneaky lil bishhh. She says “if I can’t do it well, why do it at all” This can prevent you from showing up to calls with clients the way you should, prevent you from submitting projects on time, or tasks on time. Be mindful of her. This affects your bottom line, because you’re not showing up for clients the way you should.
2. Imposter syndrom is causing burnout. Your worth=attached to the service you provide, so you’re not able to separate it. This affects ya bottom line too boo. It’s not sustainable.
3. Procrastination-you worry that what you do won’t be good enough, so why do it at all This can impact work that you need to do for clts, projects.
4. You settle. You don’t advocate for yourself You settle for whatever comes your way. You don’t know your the worth or value of what you have to offer so that could mean that you are paid less for a project that you should be paid more for, you undercharge, you don’t negotiate for yourself, etc.
5. Social anxiety. You might feel as if you don’t belong in certain rooms. Like, why would so and so want to be your friend Why would they want to network with u And that can affect your bottom line as well, because if you arent exposed to different people, how can ppl find you who need your services
6. It’s causing you social anxiety, and you're settling.You dont think you belong in certain rooms. You're skeptical of whether its even worth it to get out there.You're not figuring out where the conferences are where you can network and meet other people in your industry. You’re not doing EVERYTHING YOU CAN to get in the same rooms with those people that could have a huge impact on your biz. SO GET OUT THERE. You dont know what partnerships you could be missing out on 😘
NEWS FLASH: It's not all about how many likes or followers you have!⠀
If you're a small business owner and you want to know why - hit the link in my bio, grab yourself a FREE ticket to my QLD Small Business Week seminar and get the answer to this question + so much more.⠀
PLUS the seminar will also include tax tips + financial tips from two incredible local businesses @TJNAccountants + Think Finance. 7.30-8.30am, May 29th, Helensvale Cultural Centre - Don't miss it!
Illustration by Eduardo Salles via @awwwards
I LOOOOOOOVE creating new products , this is a luxury facial oil that I’ve reformulated ten times to get the perfect ingredients and the perfect ratio of ingredients. This is great for those with dry skin, it’s extremely moisturizing with our star ingredient Argan Oil ! I’ve also infused calendula petals into sweet almond oil. Some other ingredients in this facial oil are jojoba oil, lavender essential oil, orange essential oil, and Rose hip seed oil.
Your business is your customers! .
Real people, with real needs and wants. 🙋♂️🙋♀️
People want results from the products and or services you provide. They are buying the outcome not the actual product or service. .
It could be the way it makes them feel, how it makes them look, how much better off they will be or how it will improve their relationships with others. .
Understanding the customers needs and wants on a deep level allows you to create and provide the desired result or outcome. .
Attach this desired result or outcome in your marketing message and watch your business grow 🚀