Intelligent people have less friends. The realer you are the fewer friends you have. Here’s why:
1. You’re liberated in your own speech, thoughts, and actions, which can be contrary to those of your “friends.” You have a strong mindset and values. Your mind isn’t limited and you always have something to say. You think differently to others but you’re not bothered by their opinions on it.
2. You don’t have time for forced fake catch-ups or pointless conversations, trying to keep up with what everyone is up to. So, you mostly spend time alone. You don’t care about the latest trends or latest music. You have no interest in materialistic things. You also don’t have FOMO (fear of missing out), so you’re quite content doing your own thing. Your world seems to flourish more on your own.
3. You can see beyond people’s “try hard” persona so you distance yourself from people who aren’t worth your time. These people are what I like to call social climbers. They try to get involved with certain people for the sake of being popular or simply to look good.
4. You talk less and listen more so you find yourself sitting back observing the norms of today: The constant posting on social media, backstabbing, unloyal partners and disrespectful behaviour. It puts you off because you’re far more mature. You see more to life. You believe in radiating the energy you want to be around. You are humble and encouraging to all but you don’t put your time and trust into people who don’t deserve it.
5. You don’t need to prove your worth to anyone. You’re happy with yourself. You’re independent and strong. You don’t rely on others. You can support yourself. You’re grateful for the little things. You don’t feel the need to be accepted by anyone but yourself.
6. You are very cautious when letting people in your life unless someone throws your mind for a whirlwind and is as compatible as you. And by this I mean: thinks the same, expresses the same and has the same values.
GOD is a woman, there isn’t a natural born human that can say they didn’t come from the womb of Woman. The true Goddess can’t be tamed so trying to do so would be futile. Just been grateful for her grace will suffice.