The Lash Lift with Triple Black Lash Tinting.
Southport in Gold Coast Beauty Salon
💎What is the Lash Lift
The lash lift procedure has replaced old, inadequate perming techniques. Using silicone pads instead of perm rods. This new technique can lift and curl your own natural lashes to create brighter, Wide eyed look. No need for pricey extensions and the tedious aftercare.
A lash lift will last tinting for an alluring look.
💎 Is the lash lift procedure uncomfortable
Not at all!! The procedure is totally painless. You will have your eyes closed for approximately 45mins while enjoying some warm mitts and relaxation music therapy. Although it may feel a little strange being unable to open your eyes for this time. It offers you a chance to relax.
💎How long does lash lift
A lash lift can take anything from 45mins to 1hour from beginning to end.
💎1:1 VIP System Beauty Salon💎
Booking Essential Via Text 0421.187.046
DO NOT MISS OUT OUR SPECIAL PROMOTIONS!
Please book early to secure your preferred time and date for single room as spaces as limited and subject to availability
CRUNCHMAS Day 4
FODMAP FRIENDLY SPICED GINGER DRINK (Can be made alcoholic with gin too) .
This drink is both yummy hot or cold!
Plus this is super flavoursome and tastes just like Christmas (but is still FODMAP friendly). I also love this as it goes super well with Gin which is FODMAP friendly*!! 😏😋
80g of Ginger slices into 1cm chunks
1/4 cup of Raw Sugar
2 Star Anise
1 Cinnamon Stick
1/8 Teaspoon Nutmeg
1 Litre of Water
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract .
1. Place all of the ingredients into a small saucepan
2. Bring the water to the boil
3. Stir occasionally
4. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 1-2 hours
5. Strain the liquid into a jug
6. If you are enjoying the hot, you can pour the liquid straight into a mug and top up with a little hot water (add the gin in here if you chose to)
7. If you are wanting a cooler drink, place this jug into the fridge and let cool for an hour or two.
8. You can either drink this straight or can mix it with cold soda water to make it taste more like ginger beer. (add the gin in here if you chose to)
9. Serve either hot or cold drink with a stick of cinnamon and Enjoy .
*30ml of Gin is FODMAP friendly. If you have more than this, then it may not be considered FODMAP Friendly .
#sodastream #ginger #gingerbeer #spiced #spiceddrink #gingerdrink #cinnamon #cinnamonquills #summerchristmas #winterchristmas #christmasfood #christmasdrinks #christmasdrink