This books can help many learners to come back
to schools & universities ,
you can do it now and buy
the books to save the
learners from fall
You can see the results with your self my students play and learn 500 Questions preparing for exams, follow me to see with your eyes the great success ☑️ Are you able to absorb the revolutionary ☑️development in learning
Imagine you can play and learn starting from 45 Questions to more than 500 Questions in your book , preparing for you exams , why you you waste your time , buy the book " The Great method for effective learning " now and win your exams ☑️ My lazy students memorize 90% information , after playing revolution game and now your turn to success, buy the books now "techniques for learning happily & The great method for effective learning "Read more for benefits .☑️
Visit my new website for more benefits
https://adel991.wixsite.com/learningmethods #Spain #Russia #UK #Venezuela #Korea #Japan #Southafrica #Hungary #Brazil #Indonesia #Canada #Mexico #Australia #Philippines #UnitedKingdom #UnitedStates #Ireland #Austria #Sweden #Germany #Belgium #USA #Italy #Portugal #Poland #London #Finland #Hongkong #China #Korea
and i'm back to kitty
Isle of Man 🇮🇲 Art 👌🏼 If you happen to visit the ancient Isle of Man, you might bump into miniature buildings that evoke the island's rich fairy folklore. With their intricate, quaint design and astonishing details, the fairy houses and castles have appeared on hillsides and woods of the mythical island. But more are still to be found, according to the project's creators, the Swedish 🇸🇪 art collective Anonymouse MMX. •
#europe #european #isleofman #sweden #art #miniature #tiny #house #folklore #collective #design
In collaboration with the @dubaidesignweek , a one day sustainability workshop was hosted by @ndamena @thenationaldesignacademy on ‘sustainable design processes’. Swipe forwards to see the Most fun takeaways arranged by @dubaicarbon for us!!! Some of the pointers discussed were:
1. Green does not only mean ‘green’ in the literal sense or plants only. It also means using the right (sustainable, environmentally friendly) materials, processes, local sourcing - least carbon footprint - ofcourse making sure that the end product is not compromised in any way.
2. Recycling, offsetting, end of use solutions, carbon footprints are all relevant terms.
3. For sustainability to proceed as a movement it must be an ‘industrial’ shift rather than only an individual one - for that we individually on a micro level can actually be the momentum of that change on a larger scale!
4. All industry participants will need to play their part - and that too continuously: besides the consumers making eco-conscious choices, the suppliers will also need to be more transparent, for example.
5. Each product will need to be assessed from cradle to grave - the raw materials, the production process, transportation costs, the product use period, end of use disposal, all need to be considered (also called life cycle assessment). 6. Swapping, renting, sharing goods and services, buying second hand all contribute to sustainability.
7. FSC (forest stewardship council) mark on a product is useful to assess the sustainability aspect of a product.
8. We need to take carbon from the atmosphere and sequester it into the product and raw materials and then return it back to the earth.
9. Using carbon-negative materials such as the carpet tiles manufactured by @interface using sea grass.
10. At the moment, the world’s most energy efficient lamp (DEWA and Phillips) is available in Dubai (only!). 11. Biodegradable glass/eco glass as well as biodegradable plastics are always a better option.
12. Bamboo, eucalyptus and mango wood are much more renewable resources as compared to other forms of wood.
13. Sweden is one of the leading countries in sustainable philosophy.
When a flower doesn’t bloom, you fix the environment in which is grows, not the flower. 🌹🍂 Sometimes our life has to be completely shaken up, changed and rearranged to relocate us to the place we’re meant to be. And although it’s difficult, change is always possible. Someone recently told me that you don’t need to see the light at the end of the tunnel in order to keep going. A comfort zone is a nice place, but nothing ever grows there. Growth is painful, change is painful, but nothing is as painful as being stuck in a place where you don’t belong and where you are not happy. Not until we are lost do we begin to find ourselves, because we are forced to finally reflect on what we really need.
Listen, it’s okay to walk out of someone’s life if you feel like you don’t belong there anymore. It’s okay to make life choices that someone else can’t accept. You don’t need to justify yourself. And I can tell you that many people won’t understand your journey, but that’s okay, they don’t need to, because your journey is not for them. Don’t forget your roots or your past, but don’t dwell on them either. Make peace with it and forgive yourself for past mistakes. It isn’t easy, but it’s really that simple. Just tell yourself that all is forgiven until you believe it.
And no matter how little you can give when you’re lost, that’s still enough. You might not be a rockstar, but that doesn’t matter as long as you are enough and you always are.
#asos #scandinavian #zhwelt #sweden #hellomolly #zuerich #citylife #visitcopenhagen #tlpics #fashiontips #city #european #fashionideas #lightroom #europe #hellozurich #zurich #fashionlovers #haul #whatiwore #blonde #budapest #tonyrobbins #motivationalquotes #travelxstyle07 #fallstyle #autumnleaves #lifexstyle0a #inspiringquotes #lewishowes
I made a mix of two places when I was in #bordeaux 🇫🇷 and montreal 🇨🇦 💯 this choreography I made years ago and I wanted to show the people in the 💦 >> #fitness industry << ✌🏾that to make a choreography doesn’t need to be complicated 🙌 just feel the #music 🎶and #move - if you take this choreography for one of your classes ! Let me know !!! So we can unite!!! 🌏🙏🏾———————————————————————— song: @konshens - walk & wine