I allow a hour and 15mins for your shellac appointment. Mainly because I’m perfectionist but also I like to allow at least 30 minutes to prep your nails before your polish is applied. ⠀
Picking a colour is one of the hardest decisions you will make at your nail appointment. ⠀
Shall I go nude, bright, dark, or even BLUE! ⠀
We’ve all been there! I’ll expect you to umm and ahhh at least 5 times before picking your chosen colour before changing your mind again! ⠀
But just remember your appointment has allowed you time to do this. No one is rushed in my studio. So relax and give yourself the time you need to make the perfect choice. ⠀
💜Don’t let this week get on top of you - try and find a few minutes in your day to go through this routine (took me 5 mins, sped up to fit into Instagrams 1 minute)... the goal is to focus on timing movements with your breathing, which can be really helpful with reducing stress whilst bringing focus to the movements you’re doing.
- Deep breathing (in through nose, out through mouth, focusing on filling deep into lungs
- Mermaid stretch (cross legged sitting), exhale as stretch, inhale back to centre
- Cat stretch, exhale in movement, inhale and hold stretch
- Thread the needle static stretch, hold each side for 5 breaths
- Shell stretch, hold for 5 deep breaths
#timeouttuesday #timeout #wellbeing #wellness #meditate #meditation #breathe #relax #relaxation #destress #unwind #chillout #catstretch #threadtheneedle #mermaid #mermaidstretch #pilatesanytime
Went out for a while to unwind. The month just started but it has been very busy. Hard work is good but you shouldn't overdo yourself. ❤
To know more about me and my business, just visit my blogsite. Link on bio!
Unwind this February 💫
Choose two of the following treatments;
Full Body Massage
Guinot Hydradermie Facial
Back, neck & shoulder massage
Leg & Foot massage •
1 hour & 30 minutes, £65.
Book now, 01923 442255.
#massage #facial #february #treatyourself #relax #unwind #pamper #guinot #espa
Dance training usually occurs after school and late into the evening. It is because of this that dancers miss out on winding down from their day before heading to bed. It is important to establish a wind-down routine to unwind before getting to bed. This will help the quality of sleep you are having and make sure you are recharged for the day! ⠀
#tuesdaytipsandtricks #udc #dance #love #instadaily #relax #unwind #makethemost #sleepquality
9) cut down on caffeine and sugary fizzy drinks.
10) do not drink too much shortly before going to bed as it may unsettle you,wake you up in the middle of the night.
11) avoid arguments or negative conversations before bedtime.
12) remove Tv’s and phones out of your bedroom. The less the better.
13) change your going to bed routine. Create a new and positive ritual including soothing herbs,reading positive books,use breathing techniques to connect to your self and create a gratitude list either on paper or in your mind.
Thoughts of gratitude for all you have is pure medicine for your entire mind-body system.
14) if you do wake up do not look at the time or get frustrated. Stay relaxed and use a meditation or settle with a soothing breathing technique.
Allow your thoughts to drift,do not hold on or engage with them,it is just a way of your brain unwinding.
15) if your timing is out force yourself to stay awake later than normal for a few nights,which can enhance your body’s natural self regulating abilities to re-set your body clock. #loveyourself #sleepingtime #sleepremedy #unwind #sleep #sleepingtime #raiseyourvibration #goodnightsleep #meditation #breathingtechniques #calm #calming #restfulsleep
If you experience anxiety, upping your intake of magnesium may help. Magnesium works as a natural muscle and nervous system relaxant, offering relief to anxiety, stress, restlessness and irritability. Besides ensuring you eat foods with high magnesium levels, soaking in a tub filled with magnesium rich mineral water should do the trick too. Get your own free Theralux Mineral Bath pack to try at home - head to our website to claim yours.