Stunning and classic, this cream pottery has become incredibly collectable. The only marking on the bottom is 208.
It's in perfect condition and a great piece to add to your own collection.
14cm tall and 32cm wide. ❤$60❤
DIY Christmas Tree 🎄✨✨
Wanna have a green Christmas This is an idea for you... 1. Buy a cloth with Christmas tree image on it (mine was bought from IKEA in years ago and have been used for a few Christmas already), or just draw a tree by yourself or your kids on a white cloth.
2. Wrap the display shelf with the cloth in your living room, or just hang it on the wall if there's no tall shelving unit.
3. Save the 1L paper milk box and clean it.
4. Cut it open and make it like a rectangular silver cardboard. If you want a golden cardboard, just paint the silver side with yellow permanent marker.
5. Cut the silver cardboard into some 1-2cm stripes, curve and staple them and make some 3D ball frames.
6. Hang them on the Christmas tree cloth.
7. You may recycle those cardboard balls after Christmas and use the cloth for many next years! If you are not using the cloth for next year, you may make an apron, dress, kitchen towel, cushion cover, etc. with it!
While you are having a happy
Christmas, please consider the happiness of the world as well. There are many things that you can do and not to do for saving the earth.
Stop chopping timbers, stop buying synthetic Christmas trees and decorations, stop giving out unnecessary presents because of the shopping 'tradition' and your own reputation.
Don't be a selfish bug. Review your life and do something for the earth now. Every step counts.
Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! 🎄🎅💕🎉✨ #climatechange #christmas #greenchristmas #christmastree #diychristmastree #savetheearth #reuse #repair #recycle #repurpose #upcycle #everystepcounts #upcyclecentre
Upcycled, discarded, pre-loved, Little Golden Books. They're great journals or sketch books. I've tried to keep in pages of the book as well as added lined, blank or grid paper. They're all different and have the touches of being loved before. A great way to keep childhood memories going again.
My little guys stole a few after the weekends market (STAR WARS has been scribbled in) . Here is what I still have in stock. 5$ each. Message me to get one or two 😉
#sweetdreams #upcycle #journal #deardiary #sketchbook #childhoodmemories
UPcycled a Nintendo Zapper, controller, Mario Bro’s. cartridge (not working) to make a fun lamp! The base is all connected as one piece. Standard candelabra bulb works great but added a red one to look like a laser. PEW PEW PEW. Looking for a unique handmade gift, like this some for the holiday season Check out my booth at the Christkindl Market this Saturday in Bartlesville at the Community Center. #okmusic #nintendo #nintendozapper #pewpewpew #diylight #upcycledhour #upcycle #upcycled