Please do not be deceived, do not be tricked into getting these shots full of poison, do your research and don’t fall into the trap...seek the truth GOD BLESS YOU ALL, linked to all sorts of issues UNDENIABLE PROOF🙏🏽pray that you all keep this extremely important advice in mind at all times, don’t let fear and mob mentality pressure you into screwing your self over physically and mentally🙏🏽
We know the governments are the embodiment of Babylon. And we know that the wicked sons of Edom runs this world right now. But question as we read our text, was our people also apart of this system if not only to better protect Yisra'el And we're talking about Yisra'el that's still asleep to give them time to come to the truth of who they are as a people. Look at Daniel, was he not in politics Shual (Paul) was he not political look at the troubles with Esther when our people were about to be eradicated, was that not a political situation. And even Yahushua Hamashiach dealt with politics. Because it was through the gentile heathens political system that we could or could not be effected. ....
I tell those of our brothers and sisters that are still asleep in any of those pagan religions, especially christianity, that cannot seem to think for themselves because they don't see that their still in bondage. How do you think that you have the so called freedom that you have Did these gentile heathens see the error of their ways Did they see you as a people finally and knew you to be human Did they share their christian faith with you in love ❤️ and set you free Did it just come in their hearts that this was an evil thing and that this just must be stopped No, No, No, No.(P&P) Paper 💵 and Politics. Your freedom is right there with jay walking, running a red light and parking tickets. So long story short, we should vote. Unless there's two evils like they were on the last presidential run. When it's better to go with no evil, than to chose one. We should vote to give sleep Yisra'el a little more time. And the 2nd reason we should is on the last meme of this post I put up.😁
Chicken Fajita Sliders
1 red bell pepper
1 clove garlic
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
1 ½ tablespoons taco seasoning
½ lime, squeezed
3 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon butter
1 clove garlic
12 rolls dinner roll, 1 pack
2 cups mexican blend cheese
1. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet.
2. Thinly slice onion, red bell pepper, and 1 garlic clove.
3. In heated skillet, saute onion, peppers, and garlic on medium-high. Cook for 4-5 minutes until onions are slightly translucent and tender.
4. Stir in the chicken, taco seasoning, and a squeeze of lime. Mix together well. 5. Remove skillet from heat and set aside.
6. Microwave butter for 20 seconds, or until fully melted. Mix in minced garlic.
7. Preheat oven to 425ºF.
8. Cut the dinner rolls in half and place the bottom layer on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
9. Sprinkle a thick layer of cheese on top of the rolls. Then scoop a layer of the chicken fajita mixture on top. Finally, sprinkle another layer of cheese.
10. Place on the dinner roll tops and brush them with the butter and garlic mixture.
11. Bake sliders for 10 minutes.