How to make inexpensive baby food using a blender/food processor. Full video on YouTube: Terri Mac
Stage 1 food: Sweet Potato
Hamilton Beach Glass Jar
Ice Cube Tray White .
• Preheat oven at 425 degree. • Wash Sweet Potato Under Cold Water (shake off excess water)
• Wrap Clean Sweet Potato in foil
• Place wrapped sweet potato on pan/baking sheet
• Bake for 45mins • Cool down sweet potato • Peel skin off • Scoop inside of potato into blender **NOTE** add small portions at a time if using an inexpensive blender for a better consistency • Add 2TBS water • Blend for 60 secs, add more water if needed
• Place extra food into ice cub tray to freeze and save for later • 30 seconds to warm up in microwave .
#babyfood #diybabyfood #blackmomsblog
@theselfcareretreat was our first inaugural retreat for Black Moms Blog. Created by our founder, @shaniciaboswell, we took 17 Black Women to Santa Marta, Colombia to release, relax, and unwind. This retreat served as a healing place for all women, not just mothers. We are so excited to announce our second retreat will be open for registration in September! For those that journeyed with us, we are so thankful for each of you. Much healing work was done. So much reflection and self love was discovered. There is only more to come. Photos, reviews, and announcements will be shared on our retreat account 👉🏾 @theselfcareretreat.