Nahren Sharina Georges @nahreng
Never have I ever anticipated a launch of a palette so bad in my entire existence until this moment 😫 Sitting here staring at the clock, watching it tick down to 1am Sydney time just to order the @jaclynhill X @morphebrushes palette.
Being a Jaclyn Hill fan since her early days - this is SO much more than just a palette. It's a reminder that if you work hard and are good to people - amazing things happen.
All the money, status and undeniable talent aside - she is one of the most humble, genuine, sincere and above all REAL people I've come across and for that I can't wait for all the amazing success that is about to come her way after the launch of this palette! If you're a Hillster, you know how much heart and soul went into this collab ❤️
Really hoping I get my hands on this one Angels!
Anxiously awaiting 1am,
Photo cred: The Queen herself @jaclynhill
#JaclynXMorphe #MorpheBrushes #LindaMorphe #JaclynsDreamPalette #JaclynHill #JonHill #Hillsters #BeautyBlogger
Fresh blow dry feels 🙌🏻 Here's what is one of the most requested videos from you Angels - A quick look at how I give my hair a bouncy blow dry!
BLOW DRIER - I'm using the @parluxhair blow drier, my absolute FAVE!
ROUND BRUSH - I used the @denmanbrush Head hugger brush, also my ultimate in blow dry brushes
1. Begin by wrapping your section of hair, once around the brush from the root - run the hair drier down the length of the hair 2-3 times on the hottest setting
2. After running the brush down the length, begin curling the ends around the brush for 3-5 seconds while rotating the brush - follow by wrapping the lengths up onto the brush, near to the root
3. Still on the hottest setting - hold the heat to the section from a distance for 5-7secs
4. Unwrap and repeat the first step again
5. Wrap the hair back up onto the brush but this time switching to the cold air setting - apply the cool air to the section for approx. 10secs to set.
6. Repeat all over for a voluminous, bouncy blow dry!
This might take some practice Angels - it took me many frustrated attempts before I got the hang of it but we got there in the end! 😅
I hope you've had an amazing weekend my darlings,
Stay blessed and stay beautiful,
#BouncyBlowDry #HairTutorial #BeautyBlogger #HairStylist #Parlux #Denman #BlowWave #BehindTheChair #HudaBeauty #Vegas_Nay #GHD #BigHair #Blonde #Ombre
Friday face ✨
When all else fails - Just wing it.
Life. Liner. Everything ✔️
No matter how good you might be at what you do - There is no such thing as having too much knowledge.
Took part in the @kykhair Bridal Workshop today and loved every! Single! Minute! Of it 🙌🏻
Never stop learning, never stop growing and most importantly - never settle.
Kristina and Katherine, thank you so much for an amazing day lovelies!! ❤️ xx
Friday feels 🖤