English instagram, celebrities, sporstmen, instagram on yout page

 
 

sadownictwo.com.pl @sadownictwo

https://ig-s-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t51.2885-19/11371139_126843974331309_316476636_a.jpg sadownictwo
 
 

#NAJDARED - czerwony mutant odmiany Idared, Miejsce wyhodowania: Polska, Żdżary. www.ajapple.pl #breeding #group, engaged in finding and promoting #new #varieties, mostly #apples. #sadownictwo #ajapple #odmiany #jabłka #jabłonie #mtas #fruitpro #nowakowscy

 #NAJDARED - czerwony mutant odmiany Idared, Miejsce wyhodowania: Polska, Żdżary.
www.ajapple.pl #breeding #group, engaged in finding and promoting #new #varieties, mostly #apples. 
 #sadownictwo #ajapple #odmiany #jabłka #jabłonie #mtas #fruitpro #nowakowscy

39 1

Comment
 

2017-02-19 18:00:23

#MUTSU NK - mutant odmiany Mutsu, Miejsce wyhodowania: Polska, Żdżary. www.ajapple.pl #breeding #group, engaged in finding and promoting #new #varieties, mostly #apples. #sadownictwo #ajapple #odmiany #jabłka #jabłonie #mtas #fruitpro #nowakowscy

 #MUTSU NK - mutant odmiany Mutsu, Miejsce wyhodowania: Polska, Żdżary.
www.ajapple.pl #breeding #group, engaged in finding and promoting #new #varieties, mostly #apples. 
 #sadownictwo #ajapple #odmiany #jabłka #jabłonie #mtas #fruitpro #nowakowscy

32 1

Comment
 

2017-02-18 18:00:27

#GLOSAN - siewka odmiany Gloster z wolnego zapylenia, Miejsce wyhodowania: Polska, Żdżary. www.ajapple.pl #breeding #group, engaged in finding and promoting #new #varieties, mostly #apples. #sadownictwo #ajapple #odmiany #jabłka #jabłonie #mtas #fruitpro #nowakowscy

 #GLOSAN - siewka odmiany Gloster z wolnego zapylenia, Miejsce wyhodowania: Polska, Żdżary.
www.ajapple.pl #breeding #group, engaged in finding and promoting #new #varieties, mostly #apples. 
 #sadownictwo #ajapple #odmiany #jabłka #jabłonie #mtas #fruitpro #nowakowscy

24 0

 
 

2017-02-17 18:00:28

#VIKTO #RED - mutant odmiany #Starkrimson, miejsce wyhodowania: Polska, Żdżary www.ajapple.pl #breeding #group, engaged in finding and promoting #new #varieties, mostly #apples. #sadownictwo #ajapple #odmiany #jabłka #jabłonie #mtas #fruitpro #nowakowscy

 #VIKTO #RED - mutant odmiany #Starkrimson, miejsce wyhodowania: Polska, Żdżary 
www.ajapple.pl #breeding #group, engaged in finding and promoting #new #varieties, mostly #apples. 
 #sadownictwo #ajapple #odmiany #jabłka #jabłonie #mtas #fruitpro #nowakowscy

27 0

 
 

2017-02-16 18:00:17

#ZUZI #GALA - mutant odmiany Gala, miejsce wyhodowania: Polska, Żdżary  www.ajapple.pl #breeding #group, engaged in finding and promoting #new #varieties, mostly #apples. #sadownictwo #ajapple #odmiany #jabłka #jabłonie #mtas #fruitpro #nowakowscy

 #ZUZI #GALA - mutant odmiany Gala, miejsce wyhodowania: Polska, Żdżary 
www.ajapple.pl #breeding #group, engaged in finding and promoting #new #varieties, mostly #apples. 
 #sadownictwo #ajapple #odmiany #jabłka #jabłonie #mtas #fruitpro #nowakowscy

51 1

Comment
 

2017-02-16 06:54:43

GOSPODARSTWO SZKÓŁKARSKIE Andrzej and Szymon #Nowakowscy - Żdżary - Poland [www.szkolki.pl] #Fruit saplings: #apple-trees, #cherry-trees and #pear-trees 90% of our production are two year old #knipboom trees with an anual head (they are produced by means of the winter grafting and dormant eye). The rest 10% of our production is annual inoculators. @szymonnow

GOSPODARSTWO SZKÓŁKARSKIE Andrzej and Szymon #Nowakowscy - Żdżary - Poland [www.szkolki.pl]
 #Fruit saplings: #apple-trees, #cherry-trees and #pear-trees 90% of our production are two year old #knipboom trees with an anual head (they are produced by means of the winter grafting and dormant eye). The rest 10% of our production is annual inoculators. @szymonnow

39 0

 
 

2017-02-10 19:01:27

 

Advertisement:

Top Followed Instagram

Top 100 - Instagram ranking